3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm bored and trying to understand this confusing plot twist.

If the MC's dad has it in his will that the MC can inherit the company after working there a year then how was Mary able to sign the company over to scammers and without compensation?

Couldn't this be easily challenged in court?

Why doesn't the MC and Mary already know the terms of the will cause the estate of the deceased would have to go to probate, esp. with sizable assets involved?

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
Damn, this game looked to be amazin, but apparently the DEV is just rebuilding it over and over, at least this update he "set" some interesting stuff, which might get updated somewhere in the future (maybe). But as the previous dude have said it's bs story atm - nothing that we've expected happens, the new things are ugly, and the story as it is suck in general - there is sex scene which nobody didn't expected to happen at all, thrown randomly in the mids of burglary (WTF). So for 3 GB you get almost an hour gameplay, most of the previous scenes are deleted or not accessable, you can load old savefile which might get you access to them, and or see them from the PC. No consistenty in writting patter - is Mary the MC mom or she is his step-mom? MC's sister? is she realy his sister or step? As the person who have done the I-Patch said there are plenty of inconsistances in the writting as well.
So TL;DR - The current state of the game suck - 1 sex scene, 2 BJ, 1 HJ (I think)

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020

If the MC's dad has it in his will that the MC can inherit the company after working there a year then how was Mary able to sign the company over to scammers and without compensation?

Why doesn't the MC and Mary already know the terms of the will cause the estate of the deceased would have to go to probate, esp. with sizable assets involved?
Oh that's good point as well :D Just finished to play the current build :D I think that's because at this country which they live - there are no specific laws and maybe no courts (but there are lawyers) IDK realy. The author seems confused you know ... maybe this was explained somewhere why, but it was lost in the update :) Will see - February if we are alive and/or he still try to rebuild this game once again :)

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020

It makes her look stupid as a character, like she was the HBIC she should’ve at least had some sort of knowledge of how things work, like what was she doing there all this time, how was she able to competently run that company? I thought crap like these only happens in soap operas.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
It makes her look stupid as a character, like she was the HBIC she should’ve at least had some sort of knowledge of how things work, like what was she doing there all this time, how was she able to competently run that company? I thought crap like these only happens in soap operas.
Isn't Mary essentially marking time at the company till the MC comes of age and experience? LOL even Mexican novelas on Univision have better plots than this!

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes