3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
Of this is true, but still no one likes liars and scam artist so these responses are deserving. Yes, the guy can make stunning renders but that’s probably the only good thing he’s got going for him.
just to clarify I don't think the dev isn't deserving of the anger and criticism, I am just saying that part of the blame for people's disappointment is on them. They should have realized this was going to be a shit show when The Secret: Reloaded was initially released. I pretty much know when a remaster or a rework of a previous abandoned game is going to suck and that is when the rerelease has less content than the original. This is especially true as an indicator when the original game only had 2-3 releases to begin with so it wasn't like there was a ton of content that needed to be remastered. Nope it was 2 updates maybe three and the remaster couldn't even be released with that small amount of content.

So yeah the dev lied to people but how did people honestly think this wasn't going to happen? Just because the dev is a jerk doesn't mean people aren't foolish for expecting this to not be a shit show.

Reactions: Sihn8

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Here we go again: Herewith I bind myself to become a patron of Aorrta in case he releases the next update till the end of February, 2022. It will cost my 2 USD certainly.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Here we go again: Herewith I bind myself to become a patron of Aorrta in case he releases the next update till the end of February, 2022. It will cost my 2 USD certainly.
uh, what? this update came out 2 days before christmas. his previous update was also a christmas edition update. it took him a full 12 months to come out with this pittance of an update. you would be better burning your money than giving it to this dev.

vultron

May 19, 2018
I'm bored and trying to understand this confusing plot twist.

If the MC's dad has it in his will that the MC can inherit the company after working there a year then how was Mary able to sign the company over to scammers and without compensation?

Couldn't this be easily challenged in court?

Why doesn't the MC and Mary already know the terms of the will cause the estate of the deceased would have to go to probate, esp. with sizable assets involved?
The plot makes even less sense when you realize Mary signed those papers while drunk and contracts signed while intoxicated can be made null and void by a judge so long as you can prove you were drunk at the time. This is also why many contracts often require witnesses I suspect something as big as signing away your company would have a witness. lol

Contracts are not as ironclad as people think.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
When I use the old ones I keep getting a an exception has occurred it says file game/scripts/Season 2/s2_2intro_01.Rpy” line 195 in Module name Error home_comp_Hot is not defined and it’s also got full tracking it says file” scrips/season_2/SE 2_intro_01.rpyc”.Line 195, in script
[/QUOTE]

jijji newton

Jan 21, 2018
the game is very buggy and when you load an old save you can see its literally the new game just stacked on top of the old one. Also the new mom is way uglier and looks around 20 years older than the previous one

Reactions: ct4me

kjtsdc

Apr 30, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/season_2/se2_game_01_01_house_robbery_margaret.rpy", line 2787, in <module>
NameError: name 'home_comp_hot' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/season_2/se2_game_01_01_house_robbery_margaret.rpyc", line 2787, in script
  File "E:\Downloads\TheSecretReloaded-045a-Season2--pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\Downloads\TheSecretReloaded-045a-Season2--pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Downloads\TheSecretReloaded-045a-Season2--pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/season_2/se2_game_01_01_house_robbery_margaret.rpy", line 2787, in <module>
NameError: name 'home_comp_hot' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
TheSecretReloaded-045a-Season2 0.4.5a
Fri Dec 24 17:50:52 2021
:cry::unsure:

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes