3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'se2_game_01_01_house_robbery_margaret_a17_2Filter'.
i have no idea why do you become this error because i didn´t had that.Maybe redownload the incest mod

Jul 18, 2017
just click 10 times on the screen or maybe wait for 30 sec. after it, you can play further
Clicking doesn't seem to help, but waiting... bug (maybe just in the compressed version) or just poor game design. Thought the game hung up.

zaica1

Mar 21, 2020
help after new game I'm getting loop back to end of first day after going in the elevator at work on the second day

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
yesterday i post 2-3 of those errors from 103 !!!
what do you mean by "103"?
and btw i was sleeping where you post it and i´m not reading every single page if not someone quote or @ me

Edit: All your errors are from the start from season 2.The variables are in the script files se2_intro_01.rpy in the same scene.The label is called "se2_intro_01_sleep_mom_01".I attach you the script file so you can read if you had this scene.This scene i don´t have in the incest mod so it is causing from what different

Last edited:

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
what do you mean by "103"?
and btw i was sleeping where you post it and i´m not reading every single page if not someone quote or @ me

Edit: All your errors are from the start from season 2.The variables are in the script files se2_intro_01.rpy in the same scene.The label is called "se2_intro_01_sleep_mom_01".I attach you the script file so you can read if you had this scene.This scene i don´t have in the incest mod so it is causing from what different
yesterday i download new update without I-patch and can`t play errors , today download your patch and can play without errors with my old saves ! thanx !!!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
the developer is basically trolling and milking his supporters

thats what a 1 year update look like and what this game really is its shit

from being a good one to a shit one
so after all this time, we still won't find out anything about what happened? ugh...

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Compare to the old character model the older one looks a bit better but then again maybe because The developer has change the rendering to be to try and make it more realistically aged character considering the age the main character in The game So maybe The developer is trying to make her look more realistic in terms of age I don’t know that’s just me trying to interpret The picture of the character

• Angry
Reactions: _exodus_

war117

Nov 9, 2017
From what chapter or scene is that?
[/QUOTE]
I think that near the last level of chapter 1 or maybe near the beginning of chapter 2

Blackowl96

May 5, 2018
This story is all over the place now, I can't say I'm a fan with the direction this game is headed. There's no choices in this game at and story plays out just as a kinetic novel would, everything is forced from the sex scenes to the idiotic break in scene.

Before I get any deeper I wanna address the elephant in the room.

What the fuck happened to Mary's character? She looks horrible now, if she was presented this way from the very beginning it wouldn't be this bad, but this totally takes the air out of this game for me. Sometimes you just shouldn't fix what isn't broken, she looks bad now and this my honest opinion.

The update picks back up with Jerry and Vicky's half assed scheme to break in Margaret's house, completely oblivious to the fact that she and Thomas more than likely could have some kind of security in place, they made it look it was a casual visit. But if that doesn't grind your gears, the geniuses not only decided to perv a Margaret herself while she was sleeping, but have a unavoidable DP scene with a random slut that nobody asked for. Because who cares about going to jail when you can have a forced DP scene with a lard ass right? The scene plays out like anyone with a brain expected it would with both Thomas and Margaret finding out about the break in, which means they're probably plotting against MC and Mary and of course they're probably gonna to be to dense to spot at first. Thomas now apparently has a past with Mary so if you weren't annoyed by the story before... you will be now.

Jane Wells and Lola is probably the hottest women in the game right now, because it sure as hell isn't Mary anymore.

Regarding the paywall topic, there is no paywall, not that I've seen at least.
Dude what game in your banner gif ?

_exodus_

Mar 30, 2021
So is this gonna be the new thing for this guy, releasing his game once a year? Or will be actually stick to his word for once?

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes