3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

DR99

May 2, 2018
Aorrta if you are reading this, please add more feet stuff, i fucking love it :love: :D
yeah, but.... If you have seen the sneak peeks about this update you should see a lot of differences in the complete update.
Personally I didn't like this new renders, old ones were muh better.
First three are sneak peeks
Last two are screens from the update:sick: 4.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg screenshot0022.png screenshot0021.png

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
There's a huge gap in quality of renders betw
They look more real but quite withered and crooked
To me it looks like he found an overlay for the skin to make the feet look more detailed and real which consequently made the faces look the way they look.
So it's just another example of feet lovers fucking it up for the rest of us, in case you haven't got enough reasons to hate them :D

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
I just played it after a year or something like that.
I won't repeat what other ppl said about this game and Aoorta, I'll just point out that the gallery doesn't have all scenes and it doesn't work properly. I played without any mods and old saves, completely fresh game and start.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, My compressed unofficial Android port of The Secret Reloaded v0.4.9b with my *sort of* incest patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, scrolling textbox etc etc...
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
START A NEW GAME!
Due to UI changes and a few other things old saves not compatible.
Use on screen enter button when saving - you may break the saves otherwise and be unable to load anything.

Fixed bug on variables load

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes