3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
I waited so long, but ended up with a small update, waited so long for the scene with my sister, but they never did it, it would be better if they did it instead of the scene with the slave

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
its a good game, BUT, please....no more feet stuff....totally kills the vibe of the game, like seriously.....waaaay to much of it and its completely ruining the game.....

Edit: need to move the charaters away from the text box, they block half of the words
This game is made for footfetters, if it won't be, then what's the point in it? there are tons of other games without this fetish

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
Just finish playing the update. Significant improvements to the character models and panel composition, better character or more defining features were added or improved on.. There seems to be some focus on feet this update. The story is picking back up nicely. A few interesting new characters. I like the progression with MC and mother. Loved the sex scenes in this update. The scene with MC and mother was nice... looking forward to what happens next.

Welcome back Aorrta... I hope you will be more consistent now. Looking forward to the next upate... in 3 months or so... maybe. ;)

TheFather

Sep 10, 2021
Just finish playing the update. Significant improvements to the character models and panel composition, better character or more defining features were added or improved on.. There seems to be some focus on feet this update. The story is picking back up nicely. A few interesting new characters. I like the progression with MC and mother. Loved the sex scenes in this update. The scene with MC and mother was nice... looking forward to what happens next.

Welcome back Aorrta... I hope you will be more consistent now. Looking forward to the next upate... in 3 months or so... maybe. ;)

Hi Aorrta, Im glad I see another burner account of yours. Nice milking last 6 years.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
According to Aorrta, the update will last until February of the new year, I say that it will return until December.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Make a game with shota mc, find patreon . after a few updates the mc gets 20 cm taller and suddenly gets old. What happened to the money I paid you? Is this what I paid you for?

Reactions: FideoKojima

lyovi

Sep 14, 2021

Can u share a link of new game (I am new in games like this )

blackares

Oct 27, 2019
It has been a while since the last update. Is there enough content worth playing? Or just waiting for the next update which will probably release at the end of 2022?

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
the story s going on well, the rework of renders are pretty good, and custom s menu and appartement too

i ll gonna restart this game from the begining

just hope next up date take a shortly time and be more long

i m glad aorta his coming back he do a great job, the atmosphere and the quality of the game as high with a interesting story s will see if nothing gone's classical.

keep going

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I have the compressed version and it keeps replaying the same day... idk why.

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
the model of the slave is amazing.. maybe we can see her again with more scenes and maybe get to know her story ?
but at the rate this game is developing it will be a miracle if we saw something in the coming 10 years.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
the story s going on well, the rework of renders are pretty good, and custom s menu and appartement too

i ll gonna restart this game from the begining

just hope next up date take a shortly time and be more long

i m glad aorta his coming back he do a great job, the atmosphere and the quality of the game as high with a interesting story s will see if nothing gone's classical.

keep going
Right .. the game is good but we are waiting for a long time :( :(

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes