3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
Great game, good graphics, plot and even animations)) But the main feature of this game is hot, gorgeous MILF Mary.
Now compare what Mary was....
chapter_3_tuesday_evening_house_18кккк.jpg

and what she became)))
se2_game_01_02_morning_09ааааа.jpg

Now I have one question for the developer: what the hell did you do with her?)))) How dare you turn a gorgeous MILF into a terrible, ugly grandmother)))?
What is the name of the crooked one who made a new model of our Mary))? Get rid of him and return our Mary)))

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
after the forced threesome at the basement its that all the update? bc the my got bug and pretty much all the rooms at the apartment are empty.

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
Great game, good graphics, plot and even animations)) But the main feature of this game is hot, gorgeous MILF Mary.
Now compare what Mary was....
View attachment 1565846

and what she became)))
View attachment 1565847

Now I have one question for the developer: what the hell did you do with her?)))) How dare you turn a gorgeous MILF into a terrible, ugly grandmother)))?
What is the name of the crooked one who made a new model of our Mary))? Get rid of him and return our Mary)))
I agree. Just wtf has happened? She aged so quickly like 30 years older at least. It's almost disgusting to watch her face with all the wrinkles and frown. Even tits are saggy. Uhg I'm done.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
after the forced threesome at the basement its that all the update? bc the my got bug and pretty much all the rooms at the apartment are empty.
I'm not sure, it keeps crashing on me right after the chick catches them in that weird threesome straight out of Martyrs/Dead Girl. Screenshot (11).png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
mine don't crush, but after you leave the car at night when u enter the house it get kinda bug...

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
What am I supposed to get for Mary when she is laying on the living room couch waiting for me? Seems stuck...even if I advance time... I am seemingly unable to click anything in any room of the flat. What and where am I supposed to find the item to advance the game (or is that the end?). I missed the dialog.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
The dialogue boxes really need fixing. The text does not fit in the boxes most of the time, the test gets obscured by the character icons and the white text font disappears in the light background so it's unreadable.

Reactions: skrusher

0ffspring

Sep 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So now not only do we have a 13 year old trying to bang his grandmother but also a forced sharing scene?
Damn... now thinking back when the first release of this game came out... I honestly thought that this is going to be THE new shit on this site... what a waste of potential :(

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
I'm really confused. Why is it that the mom looks like she aged too much o_o looks like a dried grape tbh :(

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes