3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
View attachment 1566456

Are you kidding me developer? Say hello to the new Gran Mary? Nobody ages this quick.
Yeah, he made some weird changes. Mary has this wrinkles and looks like 20+ years older than waht she used to look. I also noticed that her boobs are a little bit smaller, and different. They are whiter too and render looks of a less quality. Also, considering he makes so much emphasis on feet, he made her feet look deformed. Like, wtf did he do to her?

Reactions: Zieniuuu

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
The more I rewatch this scene, the more I realize, I am seriously HARDCORE SIMPING for Leia. I think it's because of the way she is looking at MC that's probably why.
Edit: I thought it was Leia yesterday or two days ago but it's Lola lol Saw it after someone quoted my post and went to double check.

1640730188275.png

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How this fucking MC will earn 2100 dollars for lingerie????
Lingerie that's designed specifically for the ultra wealthy is extraordinarily expensive. Publicly available brands like Bordelle or Guia La Bruna often have extremely pricey sets; this , for instance, is itself US$1500. Privately tailored and exclusive lingerie is even more expensive than that, so earning a commission that high is completely plausible: ridiculous, but plausible.

lyovi

Sep 14, 2021
After sex scene MC and Vicki in office when MC comeback home what's the next quest? Or that's a end of game (shit I look so stupid but that first time when I download game like this)

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
so next update mc fucks his sis?:unsure: that asian chick from work and maybe Mary?

9 preview pics on his site...

when is the GF coming argh! :mad:

0ffspring

Sep 20, 2017
so next update mc fucks his sis?:unsure: that asian chick from work and maybe Mary?

9 preview pics on his site...

when is the GF coming argh! :mad:
Those previews are more like a fraud I think. They've been there for a few months and you saw what the last update brought us.
Also in the previews Mary looks like she used to so I guess they are just some older random pics to lure potential patreons in.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul and Kakato
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes