3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

hotcajunmale

Oct 25, 2018
restart game and got pass Margret keys. Now when find slave keys to go in basement all black? is this the end or another bug ?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
restart game and got pass Margret keys. Now when find slave keys to go in basement all black? is this the end or another bug ?
if you mean the scene where the mc and i can´t remember his name but they go down the stairs.There comes a black screen it takes a little before the next scene comes

Reactions: tramtoriana2

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Mmm... the same old situation... the ntr´s vibes all around the atmosphere; the dialogue between MC and his mom, saying "I had ALMOST no sex after your dad´s death".

After that, the whole thing with Thomas being "an old friend of her"...

I thing it´s a matter of time to add ntr´s tag in the game.

Therefore, would be great Dev, if you are clear and honest with us, showing the truth; after all, this is your project.

But you should let us choose if we want to play a game with ntr, sharing, etc. or not.

For me it´s not my cup of tea, so I want to know if this project from you suits me or not.

Greetings

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Finally got time to play and I'm disappointed. The funny thing is that I'm not even surprised. Lost all my hype since more than one year for this one. Don't get me wrong. An update is always welcomed, but I'm just glad this game is no longer in my favorites list. Too much wait for too little progression and Mary's new face is a TOTAL TURN OFF.

• Hey there
Reactions: SkizzM

Gregk

Jun 19, 2018
I skipped the pantry mini game, and now the Phone Notes is stuck with the pantry task.
I didn’t need to use it until the day after Molly arrives. So I’m stuck there: I woke up, had breakfast and I’ve got nowhere to go.
Any ideas?

MrAndyARG

Oct 2, 2020
I remember seeing a comment about his passing but in other site when the game wasn't "reloaded". It was around when COVID was beginning to spread around the globe. Are we smelling BS?

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes