3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

muscon3

Nov 3, 2018
Quite a bit. Strictly in numerical terms, it's 1 gb bigger than the last version so... 1500-ish renders I'm guessing. Perhaps more. For a year of (presumably part-time) work that's not too bad relative to the general trend of scammy/lazy devs. Dev is a weird dude. He was clearly doing at least some work on the game but he is hellbent on posting a bunch of obviously bullshit patreon updates claiming the game is just around the corner. Publishing release dates then vanishing. Just be forthright ffs.

As to the new content itself, most of it is bad. Sleep sex with landlady, I despise sleep sex but the gfx are good so ymmv. Fucking the obligatory anime Jap girl character, that was kinda ok. Gangbanging some random grandma who is apparently the voluntary slave of the woman who took over your landlady's firm, while you're breaking into her house trying to steal documents that prove you're the rightful owner of the company, that she somehow stole from you in order to take over the company. Yeah, I've no fucking clue either. Like I said, dev is a weird dude.
sleep sex with the mom?

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
Mary looks a hot mess
Not even hot for me now to be honest with you, I like mature but not a fcking grannies, I can bet you if we are getting BJ from Mary in those few years ( but we won't ) she will need to take her fake teeth out :sick:. Sad to let this game go, now Being a DIK is only game I'm really into.

Reactions: Yuuji97

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Great game, good graphics, plot and even animations)) But the main feature of this game is hot, gorgeous MILF Mary.
Now compare what Mary was....
View attachment 1565846

and what she became)))
View attachment 1565847

Now I have one question for the developer: what the hell did you do with her?)))) How dare you turn a gorgeous MILF into a terrible, ugly grandmother)))?
What is the name of the crooked one who made a new model of our Mary))? Get rid of him and return our Mary)))
OMG... WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING?! WHAT HAPPENED THAT HOT MILF?! I was about to download new version but now... I'm so god damn sad... ''Look how they massacared my boy...'' :(

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
how do i pass the shitty bugged scene with the day you fuck one of the models in the ass, the first day Mary leaves you 40$ to go to work? i repeated the day at least 5 times now i need help

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes