3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
about sex with the mom maybe after 1 and half u will see it if the developer didnt change his mind and go for NTR becoz after changing her face i feel he got some other plans for her .... old bestfriend ?!! my ASS !!

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
about sex with the mom maybe after 1 and half u will see it if the developer didnt change his mind and go for NTR becoz after changing her face i feel he got some other plans for her .... old bestfriend ?!! my ASS !!
Alteni, after the author aged Mary, those who wanted to see sex with her decreased sharply.
Of course there are gerontophiles, but I think there are few of them, and there are other games for them where old ladies are fucked.

Aug 2, 2021
God Bless F95 users for screens with "new" Mary. That stopped me before i download this game and hurt my eyes. I know people likes characters like her but damn, she's like drug addict now. I see why in schools were action "Never touch drugs":FacePalm:
Dunno, someone paid Developer to change her model, if yes then someone have good fun now seeing how destroyed this game.

alphine1234

Aug 25, 2019
Im not sure if im stuck or the update is done but im stuck at the part where the thomas guy first comes to the house after going to the office to talk to the margeret lady

kaito_kitsudo

May 8, 2017
I don't say i don't like "new" Mary, but i love "old" Mary more, or could you make her younger a little bit ??? She's my most favorite one in this game

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Heh heh nice to see that sometimes the biggest voice is the ones who complain about the mother's appearance and not always we NTR haters. Yes, I can agree that the previous young version of Mom was 10x better.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
only1p, in my opinion, this developer has been trolling everyone for four years. He doesn't seem to have a script, and after the first chapter, he doesn't know where to go next. Maybe he should try another remake, now with an older Mary?:devilish:
lmfao bro nah i mean now theres no doubt that he has been, is now, and will definitely be trolling in the future.
Seeing that people actually tune in and present hope that something will come out of this "project" actually makes me feel quite pitiful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kai Andersen
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes