3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Since he ruined Mary, i mostly look forward to some action with Lola, she stayed as she was, very cute. Maybe also some action with the chubby dark hair coworker, she seems innocent so would be fun screwing her. Of course if he does not go silent for months again.

Reactions: Zieniuuu

santicks

Oct 20, 2018
He's allegedly changing Mary back to a younger version. He made a poll asking his patreons opinions and everyone is voting in favor for a younger version

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
man I played this game years ago and it is worse now, has little to nothing new. What is going on?
You know, few years ago there was rumor Aorrta was not an artist. He hired another Russian guy, who made the renders for him. But they soon split, because of money. After it game wasn't touched for two years. Aorrta made a lot of silly excuses (you can read about it in original game thread). Then in 2020 he relaunched the game. I wasn't really convinced until I saw new Mary. (That might explained by another artist who was not as good as previous ones).
And yes, game is still at starting point... and development started in autumn of 2017...

Aug 2, 2021
You know, few years ago there was rumor Aorrta was not an artist. He hired another Russian guy, who made the renders for him. But they soon split, because of money. After it game wasn't touched for two years. Aorrta made a lot of silly excuses (you can read about it in original game thread). Then in 2020 he relaunched the game. I wasn't really convinced until I saw new Mary. (That might explained by another artist who was not as good as previous ones).
And yes, game is still at starting point... and development started in autumn of 2017...
and now if you mentioned when he started development will last to 2027:HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob

BigiE1993

Feb 8, 2021
Glad I came back to read the latest comments on this game before getting to far into it. Other thing that was turning me off from this game is the 4' MC who is suppose to be 23 and yet has the face of a 12 year old. Anyways dropping this and sucks somewhat because I really loved the female models and render quality. Oh well. On to the next. I guess...

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
Hi, I downloaded the Secret Reloaded 0.4.5a. applied incest patch too. But all s*x scenes with the MILF has been removed in the this version due to incest ban

Can anyone share the older version like 0.4.1.3 or before where all content was present

cashcreate

Jun 6, 2019
Playing v0.4.5a. Notes guide stuck at “Sort out the storage”. Anyone have older version without this bug, please? I can play older version to the end and then play latest. This might solve this bug.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes