3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I don't think this game is salvageable after he messed up main Milf model. There is nothing else speaking for it at this point.
This developer obviously makes the game for the money, and not for the sake of embodying his vision of beauty. So he will surely return it as it was. Some day. Perhaps in a year or two ... But this is not certain.

d0535

Jul 16, 2020
He changed Mary to Gran intentionaly so that probably next year he will give update with the same content with the Mary we know again. If you look at the post at the game page posted last year march, Mary is not gran there this is intentional for another milking from patrons.

Reactions: Edrick23

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
gurh i could bother to play this game after the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, the poor choices in the game/lack of made the game not my type , sigh i had hoped it was gonna be good one but well good luck with the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: NakkiMuki

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
If i remember correctly at the end of this update he stated that the next update will be in february, somewhere around 20th i think. I know he almost never makes dates he set, but if someone remembers what was the date pls post it.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
If i remember correctly at the end of this update he stated that the next update will be in february, somewhere around 20th i think. I know he almost never makes dates he set, but if someone remembers what was the date pls post it.
Just Feb 2022 no exact date

Reactions: Bolero
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes