3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
does any one have save file latest ?
The latest is like from a year ago or maybe more..... it is abandoned. Most folks probably have deleted it. However, why would you not want to play through it?? That is the best part. You can skip through the parts you do not like.
peace

MrAndyARG

Oct 2, 2020
I think someone might get inspired by this but I don't see the reason to continue this, even for other developers out there, it's been a chaotic project and the background behind it, will give a headache to anyone who wants to collaborate. GG Aorrta

Reactions: MikeyBurger

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
being franky I have serious reasons to doubt if he is alive. So let the SR die in peace. Aorrta was not gifted by a talent to make VNs succesfully. Sad but true. I wonder who are guys who dobate him after abandonmebt.

Reactions: LockedEz

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
"Aorrta is taking a break and will not charge patrons in the upcoming billing cycle on june 1,2022.Billing will resume on July 1,2022" i'm not supporting him but thats what i see on his patreon page,hm that should be the first time he isn't charging or not?:unsure:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
He should have suspended his Patreon charges the month he started his break. All should do that.
Hell, Nottytravis (Heavy Five)refunded a month when she had computer difficulties and could have used the money to help with her computer. That is the kind of class developers should have.
Peace

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
He should have suspended his Patreon charges the month he started his break. All should do that.
Hell, Nottytravis (Heavy Five)refunded a month when she had computer difficulties and could have used the money to help with her computer. That is the kind of class developers should have.
Peace
I agree i'm just wondering because this is definitely not his usually behavior.

Reactions: Arigon

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
being franky I have serious reasons to doubt if he is alive. So let the SR die in peace. Aorrta was not gifted by a talent to make VNs succesfully. Sad but true. I wonder who are guys who dobate him after abandonmebt.
Finish VNs you mean.
Idk if he made others, but the start of SR was quite promising

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes