3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Never heard of this game until now, but the update notes just say, "Removed prohibited content" which does not give much of an idea in regards to what that means. Unless some content in the game was recently deemed illegal by the dev's home country? Idk.

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Never heard of this game until now, but the update notes just say, "Removed prohibited content" which does not give much of an idea in regards to what that means. Unless some content in the game was recently deemed illegal by the dev's home country? Idk.
Prohibited by the Patreon police...so all the good stuff

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
Started from the latest chapter since none of my saves work. Had breakfast and all the options were work in progress. Went to work and nobody has any dialogue options. Talking with the boss immediately throws an error and using your work computer also throws an error. No clue what to do so i'll post some images I unrenned.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: No way to progress in game but you can go on the computer in MC's room, click on the hot folder and see all the scenes.

Last edited:

swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
If you still don't believe the dev is full of shit, well then, I got some snake oil to sell you. He has lied many times before using global events for his excuses and was caught using a sock account pretending to be a member of his "dev team."
lol how was he caught ?

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Alright here's something new in the game. "Interactions" (BIG QUESTION MARK ???) with characters. Such as when Mary comes home drunk you have the buttons to undress her, turn her around, etc, "choices", yet the only one you can choose is help her to bed, which instantly ends the scene with no dialogue whatsoever. Like instant cut. There are other interactions like this with Molly, like massager her feet or smack her ass while playing videogames together. All greyed out. Absolutely no idea if there is a hidden point system or something, are if these are buttons that are going to be implemented in the future (aka never).

Reactions: Hadgar

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
View attachment 612094

Overview:
Moving means troubles, worries and lots of wasted money and nerves.
But not with Mary. When my father passed away, Mary go control of the business.
I dot really know what she does... The only thing i know is that we have a lot of money and right now we are flying on the private plane to our new quaters​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-04
Release Date: 2022-06-04
Developer: Aorrta -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.9b
Language: English
Original Game: The Family Secret
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android
(v0.4.1.4): - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Extras: ITALIAN TRANSLATION* - *

Porsche9920 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 611270 View attachment 611271 View attachment 611272 View attachment 611273 View attachment 611275 View attachment 611278
@m4zy
the correct and new Patreon the Dev Aorrta is this:

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
Lol that's not new
AORRTA Patreon post below not my! I'm just passing on the information!

Hello, everyone.

Aorrta is here.

It’s been a long time, and I’m glad that I can get back to work and keep building The Secret: Reloaded.
I have some important news to tell you.

First and foremost, I don’t quit the game. I don’t stop doing it and I don’t quit before I finish it.
All my free time I try to devote to the development and creation of content that would please you and me.
Unfortunately, unforeseen circumstances have arisen recently. The latter, of course, are connected with the war in Ukraine.

Some of my subscribers know that I am a citizen of the Republic of Belarus. The Republic from which rockets fly to the territory of Ukraine.
I am totally and totally against the war and against the Russian aggression.
Unfortunately, we can’t choose where we’re born, but we can decide where we live.

In 2020, I participated in rallies that took place throughout Belarus. We tried to change our future to have a President, not a dictator. Unfortunately, the state was against it, and in September 2020, I got a knee injury from a police truncheon. I can’t walk normally, I’m moving around in a wheelchair.
But I’m not trying to make you feel bad, I just want to say that problems happen all of a sudden and you can’t plan them. That’s what happened this time.
That’s what happened this time.

Payoneer has decided that I should have enough of using their services and has blocked my account.
They do not give reasons and do not give the right to appeal.

In fact, Payoneer robbed me of several tens of thousands of euros that I left in the account. Leaving me without savings.
I don’t even know why they blocked my account without re-registration. Technical support doesn’t want to communicate with me by reference to their internal rules. Because Payoneer unilaterally blocked my account, I cannot attach another person’s Payonner account to my Patreon until Patreon Support disables my account from the blocked Payoneer account.

To my surprise, Patreon’s technical support has not responded to me since early May.
I sent them seven e-mails, tweeted them, but I never heard back.

I found the exit in the registration of a new Patreon account and the link to it of a new Payoneer account.
So I’m asking you, all those who follow me here and all those who will read it without subscription.
Do not subscribe to this page. I will not be able to withdraw money from it. And your funds will simply lie in Patreon’s internal account.

In order to continue creating the game, I ask you to go to the new Patreon page.

Thanks to all those who stay with me and who have continued to re-sign even when there was no news from me.
Thanks to all the people who have stayed with me since 2017, when I posted the very first version of The Secret.
To all of you who signed up in May, I will mail the game.

Now for the game and its continuation.

Be sure to start a new game by choosing «Demo version».
There are some flaws and bugs that I will correct in a week, but the overall picture of the new version is visible. I’m moving away from the track and creating a playground game.

I’m moving away from the track and creating a playground game.

Please understand that the new version of the game is incomplete. Some parts lack sounds, music, video transitions. This will all be done in a short time. When I publish this post, the game will lie on the new Patreon.

Your support is especially important now.
I’ll be glad to have your feedback.

P.S. I paused this page and limited the number of subscribers. I will continue to write to the technical support of Patreon so that they unlock the method of withdrawal.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes