3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Intriguing word "quaters" - I didn't know what it means so I dived deep in the Internet ocean in search for meaning.
Well the online dictionaries didn't have a clue either. Didn't I just stumbled on a rare gem or it's just a typo?
My money is on typo yet what could it be?
- quarters - Why do rich folks fly to some undisclosed quantity of 25 cents coins? Very intriguing!
I'll post my report from the mystical land of "quaters" once I finish playing the game.
Why so many otherwise good devs take themselves for Dostoevsky when there are at best Raskolnikovs committing atrocious crimes to the English language and at worst idiots?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Because most of good graphic designers are lowest IQ for story and plot

In other words they are good in graphics so their ego is on the roof top cause morons think they are great writers for story or plot too.

Imagine fireman to say : '' Im better than doctor for surgery '' or vice versa some idiot who bake great bread to say , I can fly plane better than pilot.

Because of ego maniacs , games are more and more shittier. Just because someone is good in 3D design usually sux too much in writing of book , novel or simple story plot of a game.
Because the visual part of the game is actually the easiest. All you need is a good rig and basic editing skills. Nothing to do with talent. On the other hand creating a story that's interesting and makes sense, with good characters and making it work in game format, needs a lot of talent.

So it's not necessarily ego. Just greed. Trying to get patreon bucks with the bare minimum (visuals), while not investing in actual substance.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Wasn't this game abandoned like two times, then he released a " reloaded " and then abandoned two more times ? SHEESH

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
This is why (example) MORTAL KOMBAT SUCCEED :

1 guy was great in graphic or 3D design
other in audio
third in story and plot

Too bad all I see here on this site are ego maniacs who think (if they) can do beautiful pictures with DAZ models , they can write a book or good novel. As I said...3 ppl can do games better but too much greedy 1 GUY will continue to lie costumers over and over till some smart human like myself not pointing the truth and then developer realize he cant handle the food bigger than their stomach.

Most of devs taking larger load they think they can swallow...LMAO
Good to know we have smart humans like you that are experienced swallowing large loads to keep us stupid, greedy devs from fucking up... :ROFLMAO:

darji

Nov 3, 2021
I started all over again, but at some point, in the second chapter, when I go to work it gives me an error, I can only stay at home to pass the time and interact with the mother and sister without doing anything
Same here. It is on a Sataurday and when I try to talk to Magaret the game get the usual error. Also when i try to get on my PC it gets the error than an icon appears in the middle and it crashes to the desktop

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Wasn't this game abandoned like two times, then he released a " reloaded " and then abandoned two more times ? SHEESH
As a hobby abandonist, Aorrta is passionate to abandon revamps after remakes. With raw talent and unyielding passion he is dedicated to abandon a revamped demo at least once! He cannot disappoint his fans who are eager to be abandoned (y)

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
What's wrong with this update? The game locked me in the apartment and nothing happens, no assignments, Molly is studying in the room, Mary is vacuuming the room. I can use the skip time button to change the time of day, but nothing changes. Do not go outside, there are no tasks

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
The kitchen is to tiny, when Mary is in the kitchen, it seems like the kitchen was built for little people, or Mary is a giant!

View attachment 1851156
i have mentioned that before aswell. After that long time its still the same.

When proofing renders fails ya :ROFLMAO:

It's also the reason I use a simple measuring stick prop in Daz when I am composing new assets. Not every asset maker followed the rules, and other assets were converted from other programs like Blender, OBJ files, etc - where the scale might have been different.

(Good news is, with a kitchen like that, she's gonna have some serious back problems real soon.... time for the ol' massage scene!)

• Haha
Reactions: delta67

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Because most of good graphic designers are lowest IQ for story and plot

In other words they are good in graphics so their ego is on the roof top cause morons think they are great writers for story or plot too.

Imagine fireman to say : '' Im better than doctor for surgery '' or vice versa some idiot who bake great bread to say , I can fly plane better than pilot.

Because of ego maniacs , games are more and more shittier. Just because someone is good in 3D design usually sux too much in writing of book , novel or simple story plot of a game.
Daz Studio is both an amazing creative tool and a curse, IMO.

As an amazing FREE tool, it allows so many amateur enthusiasts to experiment and develop skills they probably would never have had the opportunity to do otherwise. And there's a small percentage of new devs that started with Daz and Ren'py and turned out to be freaking amazing talents. Before programs like Daz, the only people who got to play in this field were people with surplus money. For example, I've trained a bit in 3D CAD/CAM... starting with AutoCad way way back in the 80's and more recently with AutoDesk Inventor. Inventor alone will cost you like $3000 to buy! :oops:

Ironically, the popularity of Daz is also it's curse. Because there are literally thousands of asset makers out there, churning out pre-made 3DCG assets for Daz, it makes it super easy for any joe schmoo to whip up a simple VN, slap some popular tags on it and generate a few bucks on the crowdfunding platforms.

I disagree though with the people who say Daz doesn't take any talent. It's one thing to just use premade scenes and assets and hit RENDER. It's another thing though to compose a truly artistic scene. I've seen daz artists that couldn't draw a stick figure in pencil, make amazing renders that bring a story to life.

Reactions: dolfe67

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I didn´t play the current version but did you guys follow what aorrta wrote on his patreon page:

Now for the game and its continuation.

Be sure to start a new game by choosing «Demo version».

There are some flaws and bugs that I will correct in a week, but the overall picture of the new version is visible. I’m moving away from the track and creating a playground game.

I’m moving away from the track and creating a playground game.

Please understand that the new version of the game is incomplete. Some parts lack sounds, music, video transitions. This will all be done in a short time. When I publish this post, the game will lie on the new Patreon.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So totally removed all incest and no up to date patch, so no reason to come back to this pile of buggy garbage. What a waste of pretty renders. :cry:

Reactions: SexyFeetLover

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
hey guys,
i create an incest patch for the version 0.4.5a . Here is the download link.The patch must be updated when a new version comes out
Install guid: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)

Edit: 24.12.2021: Update the mod to the curent version 0.4.5a
Edit 05.06.2022: I abandoned the incest patch
why abandoned patch ?

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/screens_01_gui.rpy", line 79, in execute
File "game/scripts/screens_01_gui.rpy", line 93, in execute
File "game/scripts/screens_01_gui.rpy", line 93, in <module>
NameError: name 'theweekday' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/season_2/se2_game_01_07_home_f.rpyc", line 204, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1419, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1249, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 901, in do_display
**display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 647, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scripts/screens_01_gui.rpy", line 93, in execute
File "game/scripts/screens_01_gui.rpy", line 93, in <module>
NameError: name 'theweekday' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
TheSecretReloaded-049b-Season2 0.4.9a