3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
AFAIK he does not have sex with her. The conversation in private was most likely something about a potential client or w/e that would be for upper management only. The MC was only Mary's apprentice at this point, so while he very quickly was assigned some big responsibilities (e.g., interviewing clients), he wasn't yet privy to the highest levels of information. Glenn's always been a creep show, so having him say it that way was a useful red herring, but I don't believe anything has happened between the two of them.

Mary is horny because she hasn't been with anyone since her husband died. So it's understandable that she would get randy from time to time, only exacerbated by the MC being home now. And yes, the dev modified Mary's appearance to look older, though I'm not sure why.
Idk bro I mean she go with Glenn on business trips and come back with no panties and in drunk state a few times, and when Mary let Mc jerk off on her foot she's said after Mc father dead she "ALMOST" don't do anything.. So there are 2 opt she fooling around with Glenn or she was talking about of Mc abuse her (air plane foot play, jerk off to her when he sleep in her room) and hope the dev reconsider to switch to her old face coz the new 1 it's kinda creepy vibes lol

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Idk bro I mean she go with Glenn on business trips and come back with no panties and in drunk state a few times, and when Mary let Mc jerk off on her foot she's said after Mc father dead she "ALMOST" don't do anything.. So there are 2 opt she fooling around with Glenn or she was talking about of Mc abuse her (air plane foot play, jerk off to her when he sleep in her room) and hope the dev reconsider to switch to her old face coz the new 1 it's kinda creepy vibes lol
Well, there is a third option: she had done something before, but she's not currently involved with anyone. I never even remotely got any vibes from either her or him that they were involved at all in the present (when we play the MC). Anything in the past shouldn't concern us, since the MC didn't even consider pursuing anybody in his family sexually until the game starts.

Obviously I could be wrong, but I never once got the impression that they were intimate. Just because they're away on business doesn't mean they do anything while there. Her drinking is because of her loneliness: she really doesn't go out and try to meet anybody. There are brief bits of dialogue that even imply or say that. You obviously feel differently, but I'll stick with my own view on it.

As to her face, I actually don't mind it either way. Everyone has different preferences, but I like the new look because it shows how worn out she is from everything that's happened since her husband died. It feels more realistic to me, and I actually don't mind women with wrinkles. I know it sounds like I'm making it up, but I honestly am much more attracted to a personality than to the physique. I'm not going to pretend I don't get turned on by pretty women, but it's not the primary driving factor for me, whether in a RL relationship or in a game, film, or television.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
is this game still getting updates??
About 7 weeks ago it got one, although it was pretty much just reworking some art (for instance, the mom looks a little more worn with wrinkles). So yes technically, although there isn't anything new really. However, I think you'll need to restart the next time you play. IIRC at least some of my saves from before weren't working anymore with this release. Some of them worked, but many did not.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I found this game a few years ago, and since then a 10min update has been added and killed the main characters appearance
Personally I find her new appearance just fine and don't have any problem with it. But you're definitely right about the lack of content / story progress. In winter 2020 was a Christmas special, then I think one update last year, and now this. It's incredibly slow.

Reactions: Dufy

cobra2345

Apr 23, 2021
anyone else have the game go black after you get the files, right after you go downstairs to the basement. it goes black, u can right click and save, all the menu stuff show but i cant go foreward. seems redor is missing

Reactions: bennino1984

Feindschaftpur

May 29, 2022
seems as if it is dead. As soon as you were in the office and come home again, nothing happens. You can not leave the apartment again. In the apartment it also does not go on.

avalanche1962

Aug 16, 2021
Why do I keep getting a bug in Margarets office When I ask her if we can talk? Also in Lola office when I click on the gear on the computer? frustrating.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes