3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

gideon9900

Apr 4, 2018
Stuck in the Pantry after picking up the Luminous Picture. After entering the room, there is no back or exit button.
And if I skip the mini game, it jumps to I'm guessing, the evening, Mary seems drunk and spilled wine on her shirt. I don't wanna skip the game if it means missing a bunch of scenes.

Active

Mar 11, 2021
Stuck in the Pantry after picking up the Luminous Picture. After entering the room, there is no back or exit button.
And if I skip the mini game, it jumps to I'm guessing, the evening, Mary seems drunk and spilled wine on her shirt. I don't wanna skip the game if it means missing a bunch of scenes.
Don't really miss much just the mc telling Mary she's had enough to drink then she spill the wine then it cuts to the bedroom

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
vovaparkour
Friend, you don't have to play that, play the reloaded one, since the reloaded one is the version of the game that you should play

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So do I play this one, or the original?
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-family-secret-ep-2-v0-1-2-2p-aorrta.7178/
Are they related? Or can I just play this one?
The Family Secret was the original game, started before Patreon made their rules against incest. Once that happened, the game got redone to comply, with a little new content added. And this has been getting updated — once in a blue moon — since then. So this has all of the same content as that first version of the game plus more. Development is pretty slow still, however. I enjoy what of the game has been released through this version (although having old saves not work and starting all over is a pain in the ass), but Aorrta is one of those developers who wades into the pool to their ankles instead of swimming or getting out. I might be long dead before this gets finished.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
The Only thing Aorrta is capable is begging money for blaiming Lukashenko for the bad success of SRL development. I doubt if Lukashenko is aware of SRL existance.

Reactions: zimmer1892

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
no, i am talking about when he arrives in the mc house.
I don't believe there's any more. You can wander around the house and see placeholders for what will be there (if Aorrta doesn't change his mind at some point), but you can do very little. During meals in the dining room (if you use the button in the upper left to force time to move forward) you can improve Mary's mood (or presumably Molly's, if the MC and she sleep in his room), but otherwise there's practically nothing you can do. You can't leave, either; you're told there's no reason to go.

Reactions: FreakyFrank!23421
Jun 8, 2022
As many others have said, looks great, love the models but the gameplay sucks ass. Please change the location transitions, waiting for the next location to load becomes very annoying, even more so when you have no way to know where Mary etc currently is in the apartment. Not a whole lot makes sense in this game, the hot/cold nature of Mary is one of them. All of a sudden there's no interaction just for her to come home drunk and you get a shit ton of greyed out actions you can't click anything but the most boring option, the spa option is greyed out aswell. A translation update would be good as the dialogue is a tad odd. Stuck atm and can't leave the apartment for work, Mary asks me how work was despite that.
Hot/Cold is definitely a bit emotionally tumultuous, which is interesting, though I also would prefer to have just the hot nature.

As for the location transitions, I noticed you can keep clicking to go through them more quickly. Not the best, but better

Jun 8, 2022
As of today I think I got a far as you can get with this game, no sex with mom/Mary just jerks off in front of her once cums on her shirt.

I will say, game has promise, one of if not the hottest moms in any of the games I've played. A bit too much of the foot stuff for me, bit too much tbh, but the mom is so hot I will sift through it.

But it sounds like development takes ages and ages.

If you are wondering if you should play in spite of it being unfinished, potentially forever unfinished, I would honestly say yes. The mom is super hot. But just know you won't get very far with Mary at all. There will be many other scenes though.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes