3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Probably, yes. But if this game will be abandoned, I don't see any sense in playing the actual version either. Why should I read a book that ends in the middle and then has only blank pages?

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I know that this game has quite the amount of bugs can anyone explain to me why mine is going from tuesday when Thomas comes visits the apartment and mid convo when he tries to explain something goes to Saturday morning?
I have the exact same thing, and then cant do anything other than help with vacuum and then nothing.

raj143

Jun 22, 2019
new version play game but many times crash......V SAD.....!!!
AND OLD SAVE NOT WORKING....

zimmer1892

Jul 19, 2021
I can't understand. Have game finished after bad guy comes? I see it continue, but nothing really happens, besides few bugs here and where.

Vegetta79

Jul 26, 2017

Hello! Tomorrow I’ll release the patch, that’s what it fixes:Fixed time scrolling system.Fixed the system of events, when one event depended
Hi, was that patch released yet? Anyone can share it?

alexismoses

May 22, 2019
The notes app on the protag's phone is stuck at "go to the pantry". Was this it for the hints? I don't understand what to do now, In the story I am at the point where Glen takes over the company with some lady and I do not know how to proceed, someone please tell me, there were a bunch of errors as well, I've attached the traceback.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes