3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Cephsus

Apr 8, 2022
Here's an incest patch.

Nothing fancy, it just activates incest implemented by the dev. Don't expect too much because several parts of code don't use (yet?) these incest variables.
Where/How do you change these sort things? The mod is great an all, but he still calls her Mary which is a bit odd.

I got note++ and visual code, but i cant find anything on the character in the files (still a super newb on this stuff)

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Where/How do you change these sort things? The mod is great an all, but he still calls her Mary which is a bit odd.

I got note++ and visual code, but i cant find anything on the character in the files (still a super newb on this stuff)
You need a tool named "Unren" to extract files:
First tool (I currently use an old version of this one)
Second tool (the original)

First you have to extract everything from .rpa files (you can delete them when it's done)
Then you have to uncompile .rpyc in order yo get the .rpy sources

Finally you can modify whatever you want in these .rpy (save them first :rolleyes: )

Cephsus

Apr 8, 2022
You need a tool named "Unren" to extract files:
First tool (I currently use an old version of this one)
Second tool (the original)

First you have to extract everything from .rpa files (you can delete them when it's done)
Then you have to uncompile .rpyc in order yo get the .rpy sources

Finally you can modify whatever you want in these .rpy (save them first :rolleyes: )
Thanks. Why do i get the feeling about to eff everything up :D

/edit lol i tried. Change everything "mary" to "mom". Launch game, script error "mary". Just aint cut out for this :(

Last edited:

rtmoose

Jan 8, 2019
This comment is for all devs, not just this game.
When you put out a new update that breaks our old saves, why don’t you include a working save file or 2 that leaves off where this update begins.
Some devs are smart and do this already, but most of them are too lazy and want you to start over
DITTO !!

Cephsus

Apr 8, 2022
is there any fixed version or patch for this game ?
There is a semi fix here #6,066. Will change Mary name to Mom. Tho if u want the dialogue changed so MC refer Mary to Mom you need to change the scripts yourself. I did that (thanks to Bibifoc help!), took bloody forever.

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Good morning. Every time I try to enter a site and there is an animation, an error occurs. When I try to see information about the characters on the mobile too. How is it possible that before removing the game they don't check it? Do I have to start a new game for this not to happen?

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes