3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Yup, he decided to "fix" the game for the 4th or 5th time, ubt chose to NOT fix the one thing 80% if the people were asking him to fix, that being Mary's face and neck, that he aged to 70years old...

I know tons of people are supporters of the "women should look their age"... but maybe get the fuck out of the boonies, or something cause 40year old women dont look that worn down unless they are single moms working two jobs and still taking care of 6 kids when they are at home.
I don't know why this got facepalmed because it's spot on.

It's on thing if Mary always looked like this, I probably wouldn't have been as turned on by her but she still would've been on my "To Do List". In this case however, Aorrta physically diminished her looks in the course of 3 measly months, what's worse is that she still does yoga lol. It's one thing if Mary had done Crystal Meth or some other type of hard drugs doing those three months and sat around eating twinkies all day, I would then understand her change in appearance then. But to take literally your best asset, age her, butcher her killer body, make her ass drop, give her cellulite and bad wrinkles is unacceptable.

This game already has certain vibes I don't like, so I ask myself why should I even stick around for a model that's a shell of herself, then there's the issue they I or the Dev may kick the bucket before this game gets completed. *Knocks on wood*

Sketty

Nov 24, 2017
What is the very first track that you hear for about 2-3 seconds immediately after starting the game? It's not in the track listing. I mean the short track when the aorta overlay comes on.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Havne't played since the grandma I mean mary was introduced, anyworth while scenes with grandma?

And is there an I pathc that actually works for this update?

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
i use for that diffchecker but i give this mod up because i will not update a mod when after every update the chance exist that this game will abandoned after every update again.
I understand that hence why the first thing I said was I'm not trying to convince you to pick up this mod again. Also having looked at diffchecker I'd still suggest looking at notepad++ with the comparison plugin. It's free so cheaper than the desktop version of diffchecker while offering comparable features for txt files and it would probably save you time in comparison to the web based version.

Sketty

Nov 24, 2017
Got an error/bug whatever. I just broke into the house with Jerry, opened the safe etc. On the way back after my "Fuck ok lets go" only a black image comes up. I can click whatever I want, even reloading the save doesn't do anything else.

nicolausi

May 14, 2018
Got an error/bug whatever. I just broke into the house with Jerry, opened the safe etc. On the way back after my "Fuck ok lets go" only a black image comes up. I can click whatever I want, even reloading the save doesn't do anything else.
I have exactly the sam e bug. Is there a solution?

Gorkem3000

Oct 6, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/update_2_work_map.rpy", line 530, in <module>
KeyError: u'my_office_on_comp'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/update_2_work_map.rpyc", line 530, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/update_2_work_map.rpy", line 530, in <module>
KeyError: u'my_office_on_comp'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
TheSecretReloaded-049b-Season2 0.4.9b
Sun Jun 12 02:43:14 2022

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes