3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
THE GAME IS BROKEN I'm not a developer games...
In the script work_talks_main.rpy the last two lines:
jump update_2_near_mary_and_margaret_office
#
I didn't find "update_2_near_mary_and_margaret_office" And what is this link, what is it for?

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Not trying to convince you to take it up again but if you run into that sort of issue in the future I'd suggest switching to an editor that has a compare file function. Notepad++ has a plugin for it although I'll admit it's not great for large batches of files.
i use for that diffchecker but i give this mod up because i will not update a mod when after every update the chance exist that this game will abandoned after every update again.

Reactions: Before I Forget

littleknight

May 28, 2017
there is a huge problem with this game that is the completion time, i don't think there is only 1 update once a year. The image is beautiful but unfortunately it is quickly forgotten.

Reactions: Boobgobbler

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Wait, is Mary still granny?????
Yup, he decided to "fix" the game for the 4th or 5th time, ubt chose to NOT fix the one thing 80% if the people were asking him to fix, that being Mary's face and neck, that he aged to 70years old...

I know tons of people are supporters of the "women should look their age"... but maybe get the fuck out of the boonies, or something cause 40year old women dont look that worn down unless they are single moms working two jobs and still taking care of 6 kids when they are at home.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Yup, he decided to "fix" the game for the 4th or 5th time, ubt chose to NOT fix the one thing 80% if the people were asking him to fix, that being Mary's face and neck, that he aged to 70years old...

I know tons of people are supporters of the "women should look their age"... but maybe get the fuck out of the boonies, or something cause 40year old women dont look that worn down unless they are single moms working two jobs and still taking care of 6 kids when they are at home.
It is not only life circumstances that make a woman look the way she does. There are also genetic factors that play a role in the strength of the connective tissue of the skin. Also, Mary should be closer to 50 than in her early 40s.
But it does not matter at all. She looks damn hot. Even with the wrinkles. And if a woman with 50 still has such standing breasts, are blessed as a man of this woman. But there is no such thing without surgical intervention.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
There is 0 new content lmao, what was that ?
There's around 600 new renders added in the last update, dunno how or if they are accessible in the game but you can have a look with unren. It's marked as "home_events" with specific days of the week and different times so im guessing it's all sandbox stuff which may or may not be correctly implemented into the game right now.

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
There's around 600 new renders added in the last update, dunno how or if they are accessible in the game but you can have a look with unren. It's marked as "home_events" with specific days of the week and different times so im guessing it's all sandbox stuff which may or may not be correctly implemented into the game right now.
They are all accessible, I checked and it's not even close to 600, he reused old ones. Most of the options are like coming in the next version, coming soon bla-bla, 1-2 blue balls scenes and that's it, it's like 2-3 weeks of work.

Reactions: Almas18

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
They are all accessible, I checked and it's not even close to 600, he reused old ones. Most of the options are like coming in the next version, coming soon bla-bla, 1-2 blue balls scenes and that's it, it's like 2-3 weeks of work.
Are you going by what you've seen in the game or have you checked the images folder?
Because there's 539 files in the new home_events folder which is pretty damn close to 600 i'd say and we're talking high quality renders, all very unique, beautifully framed and most importantly new.

Reactions: Almas18
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes