3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I cannot exit the house, anyone else? And in some scenes there just black image screen

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Fair enough, not like this game started dying when the dev bent the knee completely.... like it isn't even that hard to make an "Unofficial" patch, or just let the player define relationships.

Lazy Devs man, just want that $$... although at least they are doing some BS to shoe-horn the incest tag in there like others... (step/adoption as an adult.... yes that is a thing now etc.)
i think on one side that the dev a potential but he ruins everything with his promisis and silence

Reactions: bobdillan

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
no I-patch ! nothing to do ! boring ! why give player options to choose but you can choose only 1 what game give ! when mom wake you at night and go to her room game give us 5 option but we can choose only worst to leave ! with sister the same when we play game ! this is new update where we have million new thing but they are for next update what we will play in 2033.

natz23

Jun 11, 2018
I had high hopes to this game, but now I'm having doubts it may end up abandoned again just like most good games I played.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes