3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
As many others have said, looks great, love the models but the gameplay sucks ass. Please change the location transitions, waiting for the next location to load becomes very annoying, even more so when you have no way to know where Mary etc currently is in the apartment. Not a whole lot makes sense in this game, the hot/cold nature of Mary is one of them. All of a sudden there's no interaction just for her to come home drunk and you get a shit ton of greyed out actions you can't click anything but the most boring option, the spa option is greyed out aswell. A translation update would be good as the dialogue is a tad odd. Stuck atm and can't leave the apartment for work, Mary asks me how work was despite that.

Last edited:

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
You can view all the lewd scenes (others ain't that lewd) within the folder called 'HOT' on the bedroom's laptop even when you cannot reach them yet, so be aware... Seeing that occurs on the second chapter I've played.. Could be that they were greyed (for example) and they showed up when you meet on your playthrough or could be a gallery either, I guess...

Cazza88u88olo

Jun 22, 2020
All with the same problem?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'update_2_near_mary_and_margaret_office'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/season_2/work_talks/work_talks_main.rpyc", line 393, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'update_2_near_mary_and_margaret_office'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
TheSecretReloaded-049b-Season2 0.4.9b
Mon Jun  6 19:35:43 2022

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
0.4.9 after two years

Just wondering how much content is actually in the game, given the apparent lack of updates

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
0.4.9 after two years

Just wondering how much content is actually in the game, given the apparent lack of updates
From what I can tell based on the thread nothing new. They reworked some stuff from earlier in the game and you can now peep on the black dude banging clients and stuff like that but no new content added to the end of the last update.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes