3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Only about 300 pictures have been added. It's been about 2 years...
And yet I can't believe there's someone coming back here.
There is a saying in our country.
"The public are dogs and pigs. Barks moderately, and then he becomes quiet again."
It's not a smooth translation, so I don't know if you can understand the meaning.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Trying the game out, I get that you removed incestuous content and that's fine, but if you do that at least fix the dialogue so that it doesn't read "my mary" this clearly hasn't been changed from when it was meant to say my mother, and it's actually really off-putting when going through the game, and given how even when checking the scripts through an RPA checker I found nothing to edit in scripts how in the heck are these lines even changed, it just messes with your head to see the phrase "my 'name' " for anyone in the game, nobody would ever say, "Hey have you seen my Toby, for example. It just bugged me to the point where I had to say something and I've only played like 2 minutes of the game, I.E aeroplane ride.

Reactions: fishbulb123

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, My compressed unofficial Android port of The Secret Reloaded v0.4.9b with my *sort of* incest patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, scrolling textbox etc etc...
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
START A NEW GAME!
Due to UI changes and a few other things old saves not compatible.
Use on screen enter button when saving - you may break the saves otherwise and be unable to load anything.

Fixed bug on variables load
Updated my Android port to 0.4.9b

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Is there any chance someone else could make a new Incest patch as the person doing it before said they won't continue to make them? They have their reasons, and we have to respect that. It's just I really hope someone could make it thanks in advance if it gets done. (y)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
the reason is i will not spend my time to a game where after each update must fear that no more comes.And i´m not willing to read 107 ( a few of them are not ingame scenes) rpy files to check where the new content is
you've never heard of this nice program called search and replace by funduc??

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes