3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
This Game is Chaos, why there is no walkthrough ? The Notes on Smartphone doesn´t work also. I stuck in a loop and repeat all the content, can´t leave the house, also with new fix.
The Days repeats and there is no new content, is this the end of this version ? Nobody knows :-(

gokudo

Apr 7, 2019
start new game , then Demo

There's hardly anything that way. The mother character cleaning living room and sister stretching in her room. At work no one talks and that's it.

It was supposed to pick up after robbing the documents. Here anything I click on is to be added in future

killerhuman

Dec 28, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'margaret_n' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/season_2/work_talks/work_talks_main.rpyc", line 442, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'margaret_n' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
TheSecretReloaded-049b-Season2 0.4.9b
Mon Jun 6 13:38:35 2022
```

Purple Filth

Apr 26, 2018
So they broke their game due to the switch in scope (which isnt even justified by the way) and instead of fixing before releasing its just thrown out there but with a mention its buggy.

Given their history this does not help in improving their reputation :FacePalm:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Sooo.... My problem is that I am stuck at home. The day after Molly arrives, I have breakfast with Mom, I look for work on the Internet, I accept it ... And nothing else ... I can't leave the damn house. There is no "sign" that says "Exit" and the mini map doesn't activate anywhere.
Is't a bug ... or am I missing something?

Never mind... I already resolved it
Can you please explain how you did it? I am also missing the exit sign.

Reactions: Sajid ali

Purple Filth

Apr 26, 2018
Is this different game from the 'The Family Secret' which was abandoned?
Technically its a rework/ retooling of that game (more characters, story, etc) but they just broke it in this latest update with another scope change decided on a whim apparently.

is it still broken? my saves dont work...
They have changed how the game works overall so even its fixed dont expect those save files to work

Last edited:
Reactions: natz23

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
This comment is for all devs, not just this game.
When you put out a new update that breaks our old saves, why don’t you include a working save file or 2 that leaves off where this update begins.
Some devs are smart and do this already, but most of them are too lazy and want you to start over

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
haha no
was just saying that would make it easier than hunting thru all those files by hand. for future reference on any other works you do.
of course i know that i can check it.I used a tool for that but after i formated my pc i didn´t have the tool anymore so i use for the moment the site diffchecker.I have actualy 2 reasons to why i abandoned the mod.The first is that i will not spent my time with a game where after every update can come the abandoned tag.And the second is i´m not a fan how he wrote the code.For me it is anoying to change a sentence.The dev didn´t use after every label an jump command to the next one so i need a lot times to use a label somewhere earlyer.That mrans i need to scoll up and search for a jump command an label what i can use

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes