3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
the reason is i will not spend my time to a game where after each update must fear that no more comes.And i´m not willing to read 107 ( a few of them are not ingame scenes) rpy files to check where the new content is
Fair enough, not like this game started dying when the dev bent the knee completely.... like it isn't even that hard to make an "Unofficial" patch, or just let the player define relationships.

Lazy Devs man, just want that $$... although at least they are doing some BS to shoe-horn the incest tag in there like others... (step/adoption as an adult.... yes that is a thing now etc.)

Reactions: Samken and ann87ra

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
What about new content ? Also is the mom still a grandma or it got changed back ?
It's worst not only has her face got butchered but her body as well. She has cellulite and what appears to be loose skin, when the MC spied on her as she got dressed I noticed it. Aorrta totally killed his best character for whatever reason I don't know.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
does the update end when Margret's husband comes in the door? After that, can't leave the apartment and seems only repeatable stuff with the sister and mother.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
If I had never had deals with Aorrta, I could have no believes in a such "sufficient" update of the game. Thanks to Aorrta personality "I am believer" (c)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gourmet135

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The Secret: Reloaded [v0.4.9b] [Aorrta] - Original Size: 2,6GB

Download Win/Linux/Mac :

Size for each Compression: Windows=799MB Linux =787MB Mac=782MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Another game RIP with good renders same as filf and milf city theres only one game left here to enjoy CITY OF BROKEN DREAMERS.

Reactions: Piat

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
Problem from the Game is there is no Message that the end of the version has been reached.
i have extract the images with unren, and there is no content after Margret's husband comes, so most users thinks there is a loop bug
thats my last save for TheSecretReloaded-049b-Season2-0.4.9b-pc

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes