3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Feb 26, 2022
...Oh. And for those who are Tech-savvy please I beg you make a MOD for this game. I want to be able to max out all her attributes before even starting the game. lol.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Of course it would be amazing to upload everything to Mom but the developer would earn more money if it didn't last so long and included the game and being able to date girls and would earn more money if mc could have sex with mom

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Of course it would be amazing to upload everything to Mom but the developer would earn more money if it didn't last so long and included the game and being able to date girls and would earn more money if mc could have sex with mom
LOL, its been so long I can't remember if the MC finally had sex with his mom in the old version?! Maybe someone here can enlighten us.

• Haha
Reactions: Pick_A_Name

LeoCarnage

Jan 12, 2022
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that this is maybe the 4th or 5th release of the same old demo first-release he keeps revamping once every year on average and vanishes pretty much right after only to come back a year or two later to release yet another revamp of the same old ? I say that 3.5 is outrageously generous.
This game as of rn should be 1.5 or 2 at best but 3.5 yeah thats overly generous

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
So, what I've read on the last few pages of this thread are that MC still hasn't had any sex yet as of this latest update? He's still just being Mr. creeper peeper?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
So, what I've read on the last few pages of this thread are that MC still hasn't had any sex yet as of this latest update? He's still just being Mr. creeper peeper?
What about the naked dungeon slave he-he? The MC had some pretty vanilla stuff with a few coworkers.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Not sure if the game is bugged or i came to the end of this update. If it is the end then there was nothing new, just a scene or 2 him seeing Mary in the bathroom or changing clothes, both ended her becoming mad if i continue watching.
Tried to check all the rooms, advance time but i do not see any new scenes and cannot leave the house, he says he does not need to go out.
Very shady things he did with the game, seems it is just another hoax he did, changing things that did not need changing, just so it seems he was doing something. When actually there is almost no new content.
Would be great if we knew the changelog so we know what is this update supposed to be.

Reactions: Max1276

YanMthsz

Jul 14, 2020
aaaaa I want to punch the creator of this game thousands of people waited for this update and it was shit very few things came. I'm going to smoke a cigarette to relax

• Hey there
Reactions: Bolero
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes