3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017

Unlocked

Hey, guys, hey!
Aoorta here.
I was in a state of relocation (again). Very tired of this, plus a lot of work piled up.
Anyway, I’ve been trying to work on the game all this time, and I’ve been trying to finish what I had planned to release two months ago.
I am pleased to announce that the game update will be released on September 29.
Android version will be released 2 days after PC and MAC versions.
With the android version there are problems, because in the new version of Renpy, you can not make an archive larger than 2 gigabytes. It makes me have to squeeze the game as hard as I can.
I’m gonna Google how to solve this problem, but if I don’t find a solution, I’m gonna have to cut out all the videos to make it smaller.

All your messages, I’ll be back soon.
After the update is released, I will again launch a discord server where I will publish user translations.
See you soon! Really!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

adeon26

Feb 12, 2021
It's like he's making a movie, it's been so many months, he couldn't remove a patch, now he supposedly published it, but there are no download links (Very soon)

Aug 30, 2020
Aorrta is building his games in the very latest in adult entertainment technologies: Imagine-ware

So, everybody take a deep breath, close your eyes, and just imagine the next update (because I promise you, it'll be much better than what we're eventually going to get) ...

Reactions: DrakeOnLand
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes