3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

adeon26

Feb 12, 2021
There are 20 messages on his page on patreon right now, everyone has started to rebel, is there anyone who can write the messages, let's read it

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
I wish I could get my money back. This dev has been pain on the ass for sure. I hope he doesn't give a fake promises. Saying nothing or delaying is okay cuz the members may understand like something might went wrong. But giving promises and not fulfilling or standing up to it hurts lmao. Because you know..

EXPECTATION.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I guess update suddenly ended when Mary starts an IG account from Molly's help? and then a prison world of free roam where you can't even exit out of the apartment? I've also read some of the threads. Looks like there's chaos in the room!

SinCityLocal

Sep 23, 2021
I guess update suddenly ended when Mary starts an IG account from Molly's help? and then a prison world of free roam where you can't even exit out of the apartment? I've also read some of the threads. Looks like there's chaos in the room!
I'm stuck too. The day the MC is supposed to go back to work, when Mary is doing yoga. I posted a few pages back about it, but my post was ignored. An update won't be any good unless we can get out!

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes