3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Zeeebi

Oct 23, 2022
The statement of Aorrta maken nothing but disgusting. Due to his past tales he was involved in moving to UK with parents in order to escape from Lukashenko gang. Currently he represents himself as a victim of loyalist-police assult who made him a cripple. I live in Russia under Putins moarn and I defend nether Lukashenko nor his henchman but Aorrta is a very deceptive moron. I wonder if a guys who trust him exist yet.

Dec 25, 2017
This guy always delaying shit
he will up the game as Aorrta is and always will be a liar
We all know that Aorta is a mythomaniac and a milker
at this point, thats not milking or fooling anymore. this dev is straight up disrespecting. shame on you
This dev is a bitch. He got worms crawling in his ass.
Aorrta:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1666808472416.png

Aorrta:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
Lmao too late to turn around now...
November is here . I bet if this update ain't big, just getting a 5 mins trash....
Then I don't know how he gonna face the consequences of his hard rage patron member's. Might also lead to a an abandoned Tag.
If this newly upcoming update ain't 25 to 35 mins long, he shall face the wrath for it. Given the time he took for this update, it should atleast be 1 hours long. but Let's see how this goes....

Last edited:

longestman888

May 19, 2017
Lmao too late to turn around now...
November is here . I bet if this update ain't big, just getting a 5 mins trash....
Then I don't know how he gonna face the consequences of his hard rage patron member's. Might also lead to a an abandoned Tag.
If this newly upcoming update ain't 25 to 35 mins long, he shall face the wrath for it. Given the time he took for this update, it should atleast be 1 hours long. but Let's see how this goes....
come on, be realistic, he has done this not once or twice, like a million times already, yet still have people subscribing. It is easy money, so why bother making real contents. When patreon money drops he will just release some shitty 2-min update, and get back to his milking business

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes