3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I remember back in the day where I expressed that this is going to be an abandoned project that visibly goes on in order to milk patreon money and that Aorrta is a certified scammer. That was when "content was still being made". The comment of course got deleted with some bullshit reason, well, guess who was right ultimately.

loseiden

Dec 7, 2020
the game has over 800 new renders (854 to be precise) it is just too buggy to show it. Also old saves dont seem to work. I have extracted the new renders into a zip file with link below for those who cannot access any of the new content.
Note: the renders are in webp format so you got to use an appropriate image viewer software.

KOpolw019

Oct 1, 2022
Что добавило новый? Я не знаю, прихожу ли я на работу, я в какой-то девушке и после этого, как мы это делали с nay overslept, Я бросает в главное меню, помогите кому-то, кто не может

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
we all know this is gonna be abandoned, so who in their right mind would support it, the dev should just put it down instead of letting it slowly die a painful death.

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
Funny, the protagonist is now at the lowest point in his life, which is usually the beginning of most other games, but the author has fully shown us the process. If we calculate this game according to the progress of photo hunt, I think we only need to wait six years to finish it.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
FYI, if you skip the first mini game (cleaning the spare room for Mary), it will break the yellow note walk through that is available on MC's phone. At least that's what happened to my play through, after that point the clear room quest never was completed and no other quest showed up on the bugged note app.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes