3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
I need to know the bad rating is due to the game it self cause it seems good or about the creator who from i read is milking the game ?
I need to know to try it .

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
I need to know the bad rating is due to the game it self cause it seems good or about the creator who from i read is milking the game ?
I need to know to try it .
The lower rating is because the dev is considered a milker and the updates are rare + the updates always have bugs + sandbox which a lot of people here hate or at least dislike other than this the game is very nice.

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
This game needs a Walkthru bad. I generally don't enjoy sandbox games as it is but this one is worse than most. Don't know what you are supposed to next and end up running around lost with no scenes.

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
omg this is a nightmare
at lea
View attachment 2275533

Unlocked
The Secret: Reloaded v.0.4.9.2a - LINKS

DOWNLOADS
  • PC - - GOOGLE - AORRTA FTP
  • MAC - - - AORRTA FTP
  • ANDROID - SOON!

Hello everyone!
AORRTA here.
It's been a long time since we last saw each other, a lot of time has passed and a lot has happened.
We are all still alive, which in our times cannot but rejoice.

I don't know how to ask you for forgiveness for all these months of silence, and I don't know how to express my gratitude to you for still being with me.
There are many changes in my life right now. I'm trying to keep the game afloat, but it didn't turn out as I had planned.

This year is coming to an end and now more than ever I want to believe in Santa and in the Christmas miracle, so that in the new year we don't read in the newspapers about more wars.
Unfortunately, this release I did in a hurry. Recently I have been working very hard on my main job. My goal right now is to move to Germany. That's why I'm trying to save money and work more.

Fortunately, I have been promoted and given a whole team now. I never thought I would be the person who came up with these stupid advertising videos for casual games.
I would like to say something about the plans for the game, but most likely I will do it in Discord (when I remember the email I registered it on). If briefly, I want to continue expanding it as a sandbox. So that the player can enter the game at any moment and do something, fuck someone, talk to someone. I want to make more events, finally promote the plot. Bring Sherry so that she conflicts with Molly and so on and so forth.

In any case, I want to congratulate you on the holidays. Wish you a cool weekend. I hope this release will at least slightly melt your hearts and you won't be too angry at me.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
With love, Andy.
at least we know what he is planning. Good year for all of you guys!

Reactions: papasmurf

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Today I downloaded the game and I am very disappointed, a game that started 6 years ago and restarts it as if nothing, some extremely mediocre updates, it uploads information in a month and gives it at the end of the year some extremely good renders I love the mother of mc and his sister and many female characters too but literally this game goes like a novel by the lord of heaven and give me chocolate "Because these last two are real novels" and the other thing is that although the game is extremely powerful the developer only sees In this game a cow farm for your mass milking.

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
Don't know he bothers with excuses. Everybody at this point know it is all lies. This is probably like the 4th or 5th time he's "moving to Germany" and how he always find himself in warzones. Mods should really ban the dev and his games from this forum.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Is there anyway to replay the christmas episode? The images are still in the game but I can't select or replay that chapter.

Untitle11kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkd.png

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes