3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

HmmHmm1

May 2, 2018
I started a new game, and it workes. Most likely people are playing with incest patch on old save, that is why you get error.

Play iot from the beginning, or choose Chapter two, game works perfect

Menzo

Oct 9, 2018
I started a new game, and it workes. Most likely people are playing with incest patch on old save, that is why you get error.

I have a completely fresh install and starting a new game and have exception after exception upon the free roam once Molly shows up. Then crashes galore. The visuals are great, the writing is "meh", but the coding is complete shit.

Not to mention that the "notes" on the phone doesn't show any update after the introduction (airplane) and the day never changes from Tuesday.

Reactions: jackaaa
Dec 27, 2022

never used incest patch in my whole life. Everytime there is a new update the saves don't load. It's a in game issue , i have no patch , no mods , nothing .

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
What's new on this update? Any milf new erotic scenes? Or just a laborate hoax? Is it worth downloading lmoa. Pardon my questions... Hehe

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Hopefully a fix is in the works. When you rework the core game you have to make sure to update the paths to the newly named files.

HmmHmm1

May 2, 2018
I have a completely fresh install and starting a new game and have exception after exception upon the free roam once Molly shows up. Then crashes galore. The visuals are great, the writing is "meh", but the coding is complete shit.

Not to mention that the "notes" on the phone doesn't show any update after the introduction (airplane) and the day never changes from Tuesday.
I completed it yesterday, with no errors, so idk why its different for others, i dident get a single error on my last runtrough

Igias Hadesss

Mar 17, 2019
At the beginning of the episode 3 and after the little talk at salon, talk to Molly and then shower (you should see an icon in the bathroom). By that way i didn't get an error. Nice renders as always, small update.. Hope for more!! :cool: (sorry for my bad english)

Reactions: gvfg
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes