3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
At the beginning of the episode 3 and after the little talk at salon, talk to Molly and then shower (you should see an icon in the bathroom). By that way i didn't get an error. Nice renders as always, small update.. Hope for more!! :cool: (sorry for my bad english)
you mean the painfully long exposition trying to make the plot sound deeper than it is?

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Can you make the cast any stupider, pls? The way they got the business is so far out there it's pathetic. Skipping a bunch.
Then to top it off, a guy mom hasn't seen in yrs{husband of the bitch} walks in and says sign over company or else. The mom, having no say{or $} mind you, sure no problem. Really, thats your idea of reality. I think I liked the way the first one was going better.
Ya I know it's a game and he's trying to make it last. At least try to somethings believable.

Last edited:

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
ICSTOR should adopt Aorrta cause they were given a birth by a same mother. I have see no update BTW, but it certainly is not worth of time to spent. I respect myself tt muct to deal with a such shit made product. I do not respect Aorrta.

Dantical

Jul 10, 2022
MOST BEAUTIFULL milf i´ve seen so far in a game,.. definitely my number one Game,.. gonna support! just wow

Is the night with jany the end for now or am i missing something? :(

RiZK19799

Dec 20, 2022
Hi all, I downloaded the android version. I installed the apk... Where do I put the large file? Installation note just says.. Extract and install.

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just getting started with this game, love Mary's look. damn she is hot. but, the dialogue needs a little tweak. since the MC refers to her as My Mary instaed of Mom, and she refers to My MC instead of Son. the relationships labels need to be changeable here. i tried it with Universal Renpy Mod but then everyone talking to Mary refers to her as mom. so that needs fixing. other than that, enjoying it so far.
oh and if the mc is supposed to be 18 or 19 yrs old, why does he look like a 10 yr old kid?

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
oh and if the mc is supposed to be 18 or 19 yrs old, why does he look like a 10 yr old kid?
Because he isn't. I mean - really? Have you ever seen a 10 year old boy? We can easily talk about the MC being something between 17 an 19, but not about 10, even though he is not the tallest. The size is not everything that matters. The are also factors like the muscular build and shape, the facial features or the skin. And nothing of these features lets him look like a 10 year old boy.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
mostly he looks that young because all the other characters in the game tower above him. and even though he is fucking everything that moves, he also allows Mary and Margaret to be domineering. wish there were more choices to make the story go in different directions. but overall it was a good game. can't wait till the next update. and hope that the midget MC has a last minute growth spurt so that he can actually look the women in the eyes instead of looking at their shoulders at eye level. seriously, he is a midget and that takes away from the game imo.

Jan 8, 2018
Without doubt the game is in need of a serious de-bugging, its a complete and utter pain to play
Love the story and renders but think I need to leave this alone.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes