3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
I think the system may be that the author is always changing his mind, which leads to his code always making mistakes. Maybe it would be better to send it out in three independent parts. Oh, I don't think I should say this. What if he takes this as an update?:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: BatmanNinja

Sille

Jan 5, 2021
Hello everyone.. I am stuck in the apartment.. I can't find any symbol/button/text/hint indicating the exit from the apartment.. Does anyone know how I can get out?!.. It happens after the first day of work at the office.. (more precisely the next morning, after I receive 40 dollars in my account for the taxi and after breakfast)... Or, is this the end of the game?!.. Thanks

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
View attachment 2282577

Years later and its still the same writing and awkward phrasing. In the newest chapter, no less.
10/10

Smh. This isn't worth the time. At leas fix this one thing about the story. IF this content was nuked to be in line with patreon, why is still still being written like this? Stupid at worst, sloppy at best.
English isn't Aorrta's first language. and he doesn't have a writer or a proof reader. so you get this.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
He did 15 minutes of gameplay. There is a few progress toward Mary, but some plot development. It took one year. Does anybody believe in completion?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
English isn't Aorrta's first language. and he doesn't have a writer or a proof reader. so you get this.
Indeed I do. It does make what I said any less true however. The sentence is written in a way the suggests that "mother" should there. This shouldnt still be the case if there is no patch for it.
What is funny though, Is that a few scenes later, Mary is back to being mom and the girl is his sister again too. So it seems to me that the dev is still writing the story the original way and then replacing the titles with names before releasing the game. Seems to have forgotten to do it all they way this time.

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
Other characters are in the fan thread. To be honest, it will take some time to render as gorgeous as this work. I just played it briefly.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes