3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Were there really any changes between v0.4.9b and this update (v0.4.9.2a)? It's only a 0.0.0.2 difference in version number, and I still see things (like the Monday evening living room event with Mary/Mom) that are missing large swaths of files (looks like 25 images in this case); the MC can't go anywhere to earn money; and so on. Unless there's something more than just a couple of "Mom's doing yoga, yay!" scenes, this really hasn't made any progress — not that this is surprising.

29margot84

Sep 17, 2020
Hi guys!
I downloaded the update but if I load the last save of the previous version, it keeps giving me errors... what should I do?
thanks

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi guys!
I downloaded the update but if I load the last save of the previous version, it keeps giving me errors... what should I do?
thanks
Load a save that isn't at the very end of the previous update. You should always back up a few screens at the end of any Ren'Py update before saving. You also should be able to find automatic saves that you can try to use.

Normally, you can go to Load a game and then click the A page down at the bottom to access those. Because Aorrta has customized the look and feel of that screen, you will have to access it slightly differently. Go to where you load saves and click on Page 1. Then, click the left arrow ("Previous") twice to get the automatic saves page.

1674174968484.png

Any of those that are not in the middle of a conversation are likely to work successfully in this latest version.

29margot84

Sep 17, 2020
Load a save that isn't at the very end of the previous update. You should always back up a few screens at the end of any Ren'Py update before saving. You also should be able to find automatic saves that you can try to use.

Normally, you can go to Load a game and then click the A page down at the bottom to access those. Because Aorrta has customized the look and feel of that screen, you will have to access it slightly differently. Go to where you load saves and click on Page 1. Then, click the left arrow ("Previous") twice to get the automatic saves page.

Any of those that are not in the middle of a conversation are likely to work successfully in this latest version.
Thanks, but unfortunately I only have automatic saves already from the latest version ... if I move between rooms it works, when I have to dialogue it gives me the error of the image I am attaching.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks, but unfortunately I only have automatic saves already from the latest version ... if I move between rooms it works, when I have to dialogue it gives me the error of the image I am attaching.
That is specific to a living room event with Mary. It's a missing video file; just click Rollback and don't enter the living room at that time. There's nothing you can do to fix that; it's a bug in the game. At least, it can't be fixed unless you happen somehow to have a copy of the file that should be there instead. I assume you don't (I personally don't), so Aorrta will have to fix that in a coming update.

Reactions: raget

29margot84

Sep 17, 2020
Questo è specifico per un evento in soggiorno con Mary. È un file video mancante; basta fare clic su Rollback e non entrare nel soggiorno in quel momento. Non c'è niente che puoi fare per risolverlo; è un bug nel gioco. Almeno, non può essere risolto a meno che tu non abbia in qualche modo una copia del file che dovrebbe essere lì. Presumo che tu non lo faccia (io personalmente no), quindi Aorrta dovrà risolverlo in un prossimo aggiornamento.
[/CITAZIONE]
grazie mille... sei stato molto gentile

Icona di Verificata con community
Cerca su Google
Icona di Verificata con community
Cerca su Google

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I just really want to see the action with Lola that was teased in preview images previously. She's my #1 character.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes