3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

quansn

Jul 27, 2018
Hello, i need help, when I go to office in Wednesday, the scence return to Ellen and still Tuesday. Is this a bug ?

Jun 6, 2018
I am playing this game after more than a year or so [I think]. And I started a 'New Game'. There isn't any mods that I found to add except the IPatch. I'm having some kind of bug or issues in the middle of the game.

Plz look at the quest image I uploaded and Plz look at the Pantry room, I can't see anything to sort for the quest. I can't understand what to sort in the blank pantry. OH, and there was an option before the first sorting mini-game that if I wanna skip it or not, So I skipped.I also added a save file. Someone plz check it for me if possible? I love this game! im at the pantry but nothing to sort here.png

Reactions: maradona6666

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
Recently, I looked at Lewdlab's page. It hasn't been updated for almost a year, but the discussion is not bad. aorrta should at least update some previews.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
not being able to skip the dialogue and having icons that are near invisible make this game almost unplayable

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes