3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
Anyway, I'm still looking forward to the completion of this game. The picture details of this game are really pleasing and the overall rhythm is good. Maybe the author can form a group in the future and everything will get better gradually.

Reactions: phreadom

Prince 69

May 3, 2020
I don't know what he is trying to do.First he replace Young Marry with Old Marry then do a pole in patreon about if you want the Young Marry back or you want the old Marry (Maybe the young marry win the pole )and in the next update he bring back the Young Marry and again in this latest update he again replace Young Marry with Old marry.It feel's like The Mc is in a Multiverse where in one universe the Young Marry exist and in the other one the Old Marry exist.

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
I don't know what he is trying to do.First he replace Young Marry with Old Marry then do a pole in patreon about if you want the Young Marry back or you want the old Marry (Maybe the young marry win the pole )and in the next update he bring back the Young Marry and again in this latest update he again replace Young Marry with Old marry.It feel's like The Mc is in a Multiverse where in one universe the Young Marry exist and in the other one the Old Marry exist.
Are you telling me there's basically 3 different Mary's in the game right now ? ( Original Mary, old Mary and new younger Mary ? )

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
It doesn't matter, what matters is whether he can update this work in a few years.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Damn,another one with foot fetish,sigh. That should be optional on main menu and not affecting the story progress.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Seems like he entered the disappear phase again, we might see a new version summoned on april or something with new excuses.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes