3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Vegetta79

Jul 26, 2017
why bugs are impossible to play
Not actually bugs. Dev splited the game into Chapters, so if you want to start from the begining you'll need the first chapter and the second to continue, until you get to the third. Which has only one new scene compare to previous release, when you are introduce to the new job system.

Chris1999

Jan 7, 2022
Not actually bugs. Dev splited the game into Chapters, so if you want to start from the begining you'll need the first chapter and the second to continue, until you get to the third. Which has only one new scene compare to previous release, when you are introduce to the new job system.
I can't get to that single new scene since i can't take the job offer every time i take the job offer it gives me an error

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
I feel that I will gradually become a business simulation game. I don't know if it will be smoother with unity, but I still keep looking forward to it. At least the author has been acting.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Just a wierd introduction to the new system that will allow MC to make money. Password to the system is "lolagotabigass1111".
But I find it wierd to say the least, it didn't make sense to me how to make the choice of profile.
I feel that I will gradually become a business simulation game. I don't know if it will be smoother with unity, but I still keep looking forward to it. At least the author has been acting.
1679787996016.png

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes