3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
when you say: " With me they goes to the spa ", how did you trigger that scene?
Don't know for sure. I came back to the game with the previous update, restarted and after a long part of the game being, I would say "normal". It's be month so I can confuse with other another games, but from memory a guy came to threaten everyone, then it's free roaming in the house, with nothing to do except the diner full of "will come next". Then the next in game day when I tried to see if I could exist the house they decided to go to the SPA, and never ever came back.

Is that scene in the last update or in chapter 2?
It seem to from season 3 since I was able to load the save and play it without problem.
I was even able to load a save made prior to this, hopping that the current update would fix the issue, but it lead to the same behavior. They goes to the SPA, and never ever come back.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Steppen Wolf

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Don't know for sure. I came back to the game with the previous update, restarted and after a long part of the game being, I would say "normal". It's be month so I can confuse with other another games, but from memory a guy came to threaten everyone, then it's free roaming in the house, with nothing to do except the diner full of "will come next". Then the next in game day when I tried to see if I could exist the house they decided to go to the SPA, and never ever came back.

It seem to from season 3 since I was able to load the save and play it without problem.
I was even able to load a save made prior to this, hopping that the current update would fix the issue, but it lead to the same behavior. They goes to the SPA, and never ever come back.
By any chance could you share with me season 1 and 2 without your savings of course.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
By any chance could you share with me season 1 and 2 without your savings of course.
Don't have them, it's how I know that the event is from season 3 ;)
But a recent post said that they are available, should just need a search in the thread.

LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
this game has a lot of potential that's for sure but updates that take so long. very short content in the updates. I saw the update but I don't think it's worth a look

Huntet1997

Jun 5, 2020
I just don’t know how to play this latest version as I’m stuck at home where the previous update ends
Please help thanks

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes