3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

ddez

Feb 14, 2023
I have a questions fellas, in Season 3, at the very beginning, my mom got really pissed off, and I went to the living room and talked with my sis. After that, I went back to my room and used the computer to accept a job offer. After all these, I exited my room. SUDDENLY, the game just collapsed, showing xxx not found. Can anyone help me?

sonix21

Dec 10, 2018
Nice renders and animations but the story is too spoiled . Mc doesn't know how to be a dominant and everyone keeps bossing him around not to mention that the chapters are shorter and shorter each time . Thought it had potential but nothing so far .... And way too much feet

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
Nice renders and animations but the story is too spoiled . Mc doesn't know how to be a dominant and everyone keeps bossing him around not to mention that the chapters are shorter and shorter each time . Thought it had potential but nothing so far .... And way too much feet
the story is fine

HeckBlazer

Aug 11, 2020
I have a questions fellas, in Season 3, at the very beginning, my mom got really pissed off, and I went to the living room and talked with my sis. After that, I went back to my room and used the computer to accept a job offer. After all these, I exited my room. SUDDENLY, the game just collapsed, showing xxx not found. Can anyone help me?
Pretty sure you're only supposed to do that in season 2. The sandbox mechanics often breaks the game, since you only 'need' to use the computer to accept the job at one point in the story, but when you can access it at different points the game breaks. In season 3 I think you only need to talk to people and shower until it lets you leave for work after which it becomes even more straight forward, although you'll need the password listed earlier in the thread.

what program to open the "video.rpa" file?
You could use a ren'py extractor to convert the file into something your media player can read, you might find one in the forum somewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: IgorMkg83 and ddez

ddez

Feb 14, 2023
Pretty sure you're only supposed to do that in season 2. The sandbox mechanics often breaks the game, since you only 'need' to use the computer to accept the job at one point in the story, but when you can access it at different points the game breaks. In season 3 I think you only need to talk to people and shower until it lets you leave for work after which it becomes even more straight forward, although you'll need the password listed earlier in the thread.

You could use a ren'py extractor to convert the file into something your media player can read, you might find one in the forum somewhere.
that makes sense! I'll try it out later. Savior bruh!

Selenaraft

Apr 14, 2019
Idk if i want to support this guy on patreon anymore with how these devs nowadays drop one update and then disappearing for a year to come back with bug fix and UI update.

Reactions: phreadom
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes