3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Trash.
There's no subject. lol
It clearly says the update is called "Mary's Routine" and it's just a side/mini-game thing......

what's new - removed prohibited
a?
new update is less ... of so little
what's removed?
That changelog is from 10 years ago (joking, it's from a very long time ago though), it was "incest" due to Patreon, but the patch can get it back....but the changelog is from like Season 1, he stopped doing changelogs long time ago...

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
That ep 3 start is hard to stomach. Mc sits eating shit, stutters a few times while dudes coming with that bs? and now I have to crawl on hands and knees and beg mommy's forgiveness for it?

I feel like I am playing some cuck that lives to be abused while he acts like some 10 year old child might, scared and looking at the floor. Then suddenly I'm an alpha douche bag practically raping a girl and throat fucking someone while forcing them on my dick.:WaitWhat:

Reactions: EZ8lt and Hysni

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
In the last update, I wrote that time took its toll on Mary... is it the same in this update? does Mary still look like a milf or more like a gilf now? :KEK:

Reactions: Rythan25

Bakemono695

May 7, 2022
That ep 3 start is hard to stomach. Mc sits eating shit, stutters a few times while dudes coming with that bs? and now I have to crawl on hands and knees and beg mommy's forgiveness for it?

I feel like I am playing some cuck that lives to be abused while he acts like some 10 year old child might, scared and looking at the floor. Then suddenly I'm an alpha douche bag practically raping a girl and throat fucking someone while forcing them on my dick.:WaitWhat:
Wait what? I just started this game.... Is there ntr and mc being cucked? Is it worth playing then? I already don't like the three other dudes in the game

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
It has to be said that this guy has done something for so long, creating a new version number ;)

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes