3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Wait what? I just started this game.... Is there ntr and mc being cucked? Is it worth playing then? I already don't like the three other dudes in the game
No, no NTR though there are a few thoughts in MC's head at the start about Glen and Mary that might make you think something is going on. Its just the way mc acts at the start of ep3 like a little bitch that cant stand up for himself or even argue his posistion.

As for if its worth playing.. there is not alot of content at all even playing all 3 episodes and from the looks of the thread the dev is not liked at all but you will have to see if its worth it yourself. For me its pretty boring and not a good vn.

Last edited:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Does dialogue choice matter in this game or not ? If so, what changes, and in what part or dialogue ? :( :unsure:

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Does dialogue choice matter in this game or not ? If so, what changes, and in what part or dialogue ? :( :unsure:

Depending on the version you played, choices matter only if you're looking to unlock more scenes. The choices don't really carry over to future consequences, mainly because the chapters are disconnected.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Depending on the version you played, choices matter only if you're looking to unlock more scenes. The choices don't really carry over to future consequences, mainly because the chapters are disconnected.
Understood. Thank you. I'm playing. All versions....MOM - FIRE. (y) ;) :love:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
IDK if your review update is trolling or not, gangban222, but at the end you say it should be a different number of stars than your rating. Also, your review was double-posted, so I reported the second one to get it removed. It shouldn't get you in trouble or anything; it's just making sure you only have one review for the game.

DekaPants

Feb 13, 2020
What's on this chapter 3? It's full of bugs and could not find anything interesting. The dev says it has mary content. But found not a single thing. Can someone tell me what's the case with this game? And It ended suddenly after the lawyer in bed.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
was gonna play this until I saw the incest patch was abandoned.

what's the point
It still works...it just changes her name to Mom, so even then not a big deal...it just doesn't work for the "standalone" story called Mary's Routine...

What's on this chapter 3? It's full of bugs and could not find anything interesting. The dev says it has mary content. But found not a single thing. Can someone tell me what's the case with this game? And It ended suddenly after the lawyer in bed.
It's not chapter 3, it's a side story called Mary's Routine it's standalone...

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes