3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

SuppaM0

Aug 15, 2019
Are there incest patches for all the chapters or does the old one works with the first two chapters? I know it hasn't been updated for the last chapter.

MrSnake

Aug 3, 2017
How does this guy keep messing up the mother's model @@ She was sexy since the beginning and you made her ugly and old for a while, now in "Mary's routine" you make her look way too young and strange and just not beautiful anymore =.=. I'm clueless.

Fire1989

Feb 12, 2018
i'm stuck in a loop in the first chapter, after tidying up the room i see that the mission remains open (all done but it doesn't tell me i completed the part in the kitchen even if the scene continued). I sleep and he makes me do the next day but always like Tuesday, I finish the day, and arrive at the next day again, but always like Tuesday, I make an appointment with my colleague, I go home with Mary who is sleeping, I go to bed and the day starts again (always like Tuesday) and it goes into a loop.

Help?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
i'm stuck in a loop in the first chapter, after tidying up the room i see that the mission remains open (all done but it doesn't tell me i completed the part in the kitchen even if the scene continued). I sleep and he makes me do the next day but always like Tuesday, I finish the day, and arrive at the next day again, but always like Tuesday, I make an appointment with my colleague, I go home with Mary who is sleeping, I go to bed and the day starts again (always like Tuesday) and it goes into a loop.

Help?
I have the same.go further

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
The patch still works for the normal chapters.
I think you don't know what I meant. I know that the first one had Incest.

My Question was if jospaghettio could continue gigans Patch since jo did one for Mary's Routine and no one is willing to continue the Patch from gigan.
The Patch was for 0.4.5 , now we have Chapter 1: 0.4.9.2.1 ; Chapter 2: 0.4.9.2a and Chapter 3 0.4.9.4

So every Chapter is past 0.4.5 and someone mentioned that the Dilaog must get fixed one by one so it can be restored into Incest, not by a simple Name Change feature.

And then there is your statement now claiming that the Patch is alright to go for the Chapters. That's a bit confusing. Is it alright to use this Patch to restore Incest at 100% or is it outdated and the newer scenes wouldn't change into Incest?

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019

My Question was if jospaghettio could continue gigans Patch since jo did one for Mary's Routine and no one is willing to continue the Patch from gigan.
The Patch was for 0.4.5 , now we have Chapter 1: 0.4.9.2.1 ; Chapter 2: 0.4.9.2a and Chapter 3 0.4.9.4

So every Chapter is past 0.4.5 and someone mentioned that the Dilaog must get fixed one by one so it can be restored into Incest, not by a simple Name Change feature.

And then there is your statement now claiming that the Patch is alright to go for the Chapters. That's a bit confusing. Is it alright to use this Patch to restore Incest at 100% or is it outdated and the newer scenes wouldn't change into Incest?
I think gigan's patch still works for Chapter 1 and 2 newest versions(0.4.9.2). Check it out and please correct me if I'm wrong.
Chapter 3 I haven't tried. I'll look at it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

I know exactly what you meant, and the patch works, no one has said it doesn't. The update didn't add any new content for Chapter 3 afaik. Chapter 1-2 have not been updated in years, version numbers mean nothing.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
So, I've played since the start when it was called something else, cant recall name now. I finished the revised version and i think i completed Season 2? Basically my last time i played the mom lost the company to to a pretty evil women.

Do i have to start over rather and play each chapter/season one after the other?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Maybe i can help a little to answer the question for my incest mod.If the code from the game is not changed until the version 0.4.5a then the sentence should change but if in a newer update comes a new sentence what should change there is the mod not working.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So, I've played since the start when it was called something else, cant recall name now. I finished the revised version and i think i completed Season 2? Basically my last time i played the mom lost the company to to a pretty evil women.

Do i have to start over rather and play each chapter/season one after the other?

I'm guessing you played this: The Family Secret [Ep. 2 v0.1.2.2p], none of that carries over as they put all of the content into his game and removed incest.

Each chapter is stand alone, but I cannot remember is saves carry over.

Reactions: Firebeast
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes