3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
I ve checked changeolog and seen that there are minor changes in previous versions...does that mean we need to replay the game from the beginning or our old saves will work with new updates?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I ve checked changeolog and seen that there are minor changes in previous versions...does that mean we need to replay the game from the beginning or our old saves will work with new updates?
The game is Reloaded, redone, it's changed significantly. Old saves unlikely to work. Try it for yourself and see. :coffee:

niewidomy

Aug 2, 2022
is chapter 3 working ? Im getting errors from the start, after i use computer in anon room. also when opening eq, also when going to hall after using computer. Is windows version fcked ?

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
why is this a vn sandbox style?

the arrows switching from top taking you back instead of forward or however one might've expected annoy me.

namusakbira

Aug 1, 2023
More update soon ???
The developer sayed this:

Hey guys,

Thanks for supporting the game - it means a ton to me. Unfortunately, development of the big new episode that was supposed to come out in July has been dragging on. I know you're all excited for more story, but sadly I gotta push the release to September.

Reason is I've been swamped as hell at my day job lately. I'm making the game in my spare time, nights and weekends. Busting my ass, wipes sweat from brow, but it's tough for one dude to get everything done at once.

I appreciate your patience and understanding. I promise the new episode will be well worth the wait! Got some killer plot twists, new locations and characters coming your way. I'm pouring my heart and soul into this thing.

Oh, and the short episode I'm putting out today is just a small teaser, a snippet from the full episode coming in September. Just wanted to give you a little taste to hold you over. But the main course is still baking in the oven!

Again, thanks for the support y'all! See ya in September!

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
The developer sayed this:

Hey guys,

Thanks for supporting the game - it means a ton to me. Unfortunately, development of the big new episode that was supposed to come out in July has been dragging on. I know you're all excited for more story, but sadly I gotta push the release to September.

Reason is I've been swamped as hell at my day job lately. I'm making the game in my spare time, nights and weekends. Busting my ass, wipes sweat from brow, but it's tough for one dude to get everything done at once.

I appreciate your patience and understanding. I promise the new episode will be well worth the wait! Got some killer plot twists, new locations and characters coming your way. I'm pouring my heart and soul into this thing.

Oh, and the short episode I'm putting out today is just a small teaser, a snippet from the full episode coming in September. Just wanted to give you a little taste to hold you over. But the main course is still baking in the oven!

Again, thanks for the support y'all! See ya in September!

It will be released this week -> It will be released tomorrow -> Development is delayed

Aorrta has a mental illness that lies.

Mo078

Sep 4, 2023
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/update_2_home_map_tmp.rpy", line 41, in <module>
NameError: name 'watch_tv_01' is not defined
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "scripts/update_2_home_map_tmp.rpyc", line 41, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "game/scripts/update_2_home_map_tmp.rpy", line 41, in <module>
NameError: name 'watch_tv_01' is not defined

jesushimself1

Sep 27, 2022
If the choices have no impact what's the point of having them ?
Also how can someone be this talented with renders and at the same time be this bad at story writing.
My friend I have no doubt you are one of the most talented Devs out there but please stop with these flashy transitions and the worst part I can't skip thru.
Good for a quick fap if Ur into teasing other then that mehh

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
If the choices have no impact what's the point of having them ?
Also how can someone be this talented with renders and at the same time be this bad at story writing.
My friend I have no doubt you are one of the most talented Devs out there but please stop with these flashy transitions and the worst part I can't skip thru.
Good for a quick fap if Ur into teasing other then that mehh
for me, the worst things is the forced interactions with some people and the English. it's hard to understand what characters are saying and I don't know if English is dev's 1st language or if they're just running it through google translate

jesushimself1

Sep 27, 2022
for me, the worst things is the forced interactions with some people and the English. it's hard to understand what characters are saying and I don't know if English is dev's 1st language or if they're just running it through google translate
I think dev is russian and he uses Google translator, it is just sad to see such talent go to waste imagine him working for the game called Artemis.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes