3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah but i mean what is the order? do the family secret and the reloaded have different content so i should play all of them? I dont know which one to start and what to play
The Family Secret was this game before Patreon cracked down on incest. Since then the developer remade the game to yank out that content (and did some other things), and renamed it to just The Secret: Reloaded ("Reloaded" because it's the same game but reworked). They are the same game, and that first one is a fair bit behind content on this current one now.

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
The Family Secret was this game before Patreon cracked down on incest. Since then the developer remade the game to yank out that content (and did some other things), and renamed it to just The Secret: Reloaded ("Reloaded" because it's the same game but reworked). They are the same game, and that first one is a fair bit behind content on this current one now.
Ok thank you then I'll play the one chapter 3, then do the routine.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

popololo133

Aug 24, 2020
What is the difference between chapter 3 and Mary's Routine. Also does anyone have an apk version of the latest version?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
somebody knows. will the game continue? :unsure:I would really like to.:cautious:........:love::love:(y)(y)
Depends on what you mean by "continue". Will a new release come out? There's a very high chance. When will it come out? Probably in at least 6 months to a year. What will it contain? Practically nothing new and you'll be wondering if there really was anything to play with the "new" release.

Reactions: moovigym
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes