3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
A long time ago, back when I wasn't a developer, I was a Patreon supporter of that dev, and I hung out in their server.

I remember seeing a message about something that might be important to share.

1700874693735.png

1700874715320.png

From the message, I think this Patreon was never from Aorrta, and maybe whoever managed that account deleted it because they knew he wouldn't respond anymore.
The first account has also been removed.
I think he finally gave up on the game.

He's back again, it seems.

Last edited:

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
A long time ago, back when I wasn't a developer, I was a Patreon supporter of that dev, and I hung out in their server.

View attachment 3116133

View attachment 3116134

From the message, I think this Patreon was never from Aorrta, and maybe whoever managed that account deleted it because they knew he wouldn't respond anymore.

Finally, Aorrta even gave up lying :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Give up. This thread is a riot. Even if you put Aorrta's real ID with his real Bank AC in Bahamas, there would still be pplz here asking for updates, believing his lies or whining about the game being abandoned. Some pplz just don't want to move on and still believe in Santa Claus.

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021

View attachment 3116133

View attachment 3116134

You can go to the fan page. I found many model assets of characters, but I can't completely restore the specific body shape of characters.

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021

View attachment 3116133

View attachment 3116134

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-secret-reloaded-aorrta-fan-art-assets-thread.49582/page-6

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
It is true that he has good technology, but now there are too many writers with technology, and everyone is looking forward to commitment.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes