3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I am not sure how you want me to prove that I am not him, if you have any ideas please let me know and I will try to get back to you.

I agree its hard to take this project seriously..

Yup, I did stop participating. I am just getting a bit bored now and Aorrta reached back. Thats what happened.

If there are any other questions, please ask and I will try to answer the best of my ability.
I dont plan to come here EVERY day, maybe every other week.
At this stage of the game it's best you or you both just not give updates. Giving the you guys track record I would just let the work speak for itself. I don't think credibility or trust is going to be gained by a simple release once ever blue moon, only consistency.

To sum it up, talk less and deliver more.

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
Maybe you might want to open a SubscribeStar account, where you can put the version with the "prohibited content" in it. I will not use Patreon to support anyone & I know there are others who feel the same way. It also makes for a nice backup the next time Patreon goes on a censoring rampage.

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
Maybe you might want to open a SubscribeStar account, where you can put the version with the "prohibited content" in it. I will not use Patreon to support anyone & I know there are others who feel the same way. It also makes for a nice backup the next time Patreon goes on a censoring rampage.
Dear friend, who are you talking to?

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes