3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Bogdan S.

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2020
Hi Everyone, long time no update from me.

update from Aorrta.

I'm working on a Christmas episode that was supposed to be out in December. Due to work, I didn't have time to finish it. I'll release it on January XXth. Really want to get back to monthly releases, even if they're not too long. Hoping to make that happen from February. Sorry for the delayed response.
Hopefully we might have a Christmas release and monthly updates..

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Hi Everyone, long time no update from me.

update from Aorrta.

Hopefully we might have a Christmas release and monthly updates..
So either you are or you aren't working with him. But then again, maybe you are the same person. Either way it's really hard to take this project serious anymore. I've talked about certain Devs using the past tragic events to exploit and garner sympathy and Aorrta is one of them.

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
i feel you bud... i definitely do..

Maybe something will change?
I have met your friend before.. At that time, I remember you also said that you basically stopped participating. What happened now? In fact, everyone is not malicious, but because he always doesn't receive information. If he can keep sending messages every week, it won't be like this.

Bogdan S.

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2020
So either you are or you aren't working with him. But then again, maybe you are the same person. Either way it's really hard to take this project serious anymore. I've talked about certain Devs using the past tragic events to exploit and garner sympathy and Aorrta is one of them.
I am not sure how you want me to prove that I am not him, if you have any ideas please let me know and I will try to get back to you.

I agree its hard to take this project seriously..

I have met your friend before.. At that time, I remember you also said that you basically stopped participating. What happened now? In fact, everyone is not malicious, but because he always doesn't receive information. If he can keep sending messages every week, it won't be like this.
Yup, I did stop participating. I am just getting a bit bored now and Aorrta reached back. Thats what happened.

If there are any other questions, please ask and I will try to answer the best of my ability.
I dont plan to come here EVERY day, maybe every other week.

Reactions: fishbulb123

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
I am not sure how you want me to prove that I am not him, if you have any ideas please let me know and I will try to get back to you.

Yup, I did stop participating. I am just getting a bit bored now and Aorrta reached back. Thats what happened.

If there are any other questions, please ask and I will try to answer the best of my ability.
To be honest, many games are slow to update now, but they often interact with each other. You should change your way. It is not particularly good to just promise time.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021

At this stage of the game it's best you or you both just not give updates. Giving the you guys track record I would just let the work speak for itself. I don't think credibility or trust is going to be gained by a simple release once ever blue moon, only consistency.

To sum it up, talk less and deliver more.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes