3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
I mean we are the devs of the game; Not sure if Aorrta ever posted here.
If you really are the devs of this game, what’s the excuse? Lack of integrity to complete a game, scamming supporters , or what.

Pretty bold to admit this is your product. Either shameless or completely clueless to the joke of a reputation you carry.

oustundag

Nov 11, 2021
In one of the versions I remember Mary standing half naked in the kitchen but I couldn't manage to find the correct version, does anyone remember in which version was that scene?

Nov 22, 2021
Waiting for the new update that will only bring 1 new image, it will be worth it. :KEK:
Now seriously, it was obvious this was being abandoned, I played it a while back and what a mess of a game.

Kaka86161

May 23, 2023
What was Mary's job?
I played all 3 seasons, but I didn't play her minigame.
I'm sure she made extra income as a luxury prostitute, the MC cuck didn't fuck her and won't because the game was abandoned

BigDizzy

Jul 2, 2022
We knew the day would come. but it's still a shame. Such a promising game at the time. I really liked the first version of Mary, as did Lola and Molly. one of the games that moved me into this scene back then. but unfortunately also a negative example for an apparently dubious developer, more lies and excuses than results. Which is why I think twice about who I support. it's really a shame.

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
This <removed> only comes back when he go broke then abandons again... same routine over and over.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes